Stipe Miocic has a chance to defeat the "Strikeforce Holy Trinity"

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With Stee-Pay being set to fight Cormier in the summer, it is possible that Stipe will be the first and only to defeat Strikeforce's "Big 3" heavyweights.

The big three are:
Fabricio Werdum - Ended Fedor's winning streak in Strikeforce, which was a massive accomplishment at the time of the fight. Former UFC Heavyweight champion and is the only former SF fighter to win the Heavyweight belt (besides Cain). KO'd by Stipe in round 1
ept_sports_mma_experts-812937213-1277611535.jpg

Alistair Overeem - First and only Strikeforce Heavyweight champion. Never lost in Strikeforce and was favorite to win the SF HW GP. KO'd by Stipe in round 1
Alistair-Overeem-Strikeforce-21.jpg

Daniel Cormier - Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix Champion. Also current UFC Light-Heavyweight champion. Set to fight Stipe in the summer
josh1.jpg

Meanwhile Cain beat JDS and Big Foot over 3 years and somehow became the GOAT.

<TheWire1>

Stipe is a can who keeps dominating guys who are better than him. Most of his wins are flukes. He lost to Struve, how can he beat Cornier?

Stipe is a can who keeps dominating guys who are better than him. Most of his wins are flukes. He lost to Struve, how can he beat Cornier?

I like you, so I'll assume your post had an invisible sarcasm tag that my operating system is too old to detect.

Well he blew it he got sloppy with a guy who has a half decent chin and a higher fight iq than Frances Ngannou and he got knocked out next.

Bumping a thread from 6 months ago that says "has a chance" with ten posts in it

Back