Stipe Miocic doesnt get the respect he deserves

I'll be damned if the baddest man on the planet is from Cleveland.

Well, then the young guys in the division should stop losing to the old guys, thereby letting the latter end up getting title shots.
The only "young guy" he has fought was Stefan Struve and well you know the rest.

He DID KO the following in the first round

Overeem
Werdum
JDS

And he gave Hunt maybe the worst prolonged beating of his career...

But I think him losing to gate keeper Struve and in the brutal way that he did....has alot of people skeptical of his success.

He's not a shit talker. You have to make people pay attention to you. Either you talk shit, or you beat a guy talks shit. When a needle mover comes along at hw and he beats that guy, he'll get more attention.

Overeem was on his way to becoming such a huge fucking star after he beat Lesnar...especially the way he beat him. Then he pissed hot and it was all over. Stipe could be a star, but he needs that guy to put him in the spotlight because he doesn't demand it for himself.

He needs some gimmick, facial expression (werdum's troll face), or mystique about him.He probably just needs to start making off hand comments in a "hard-to-understand" accent. like this classic we love

C6BE5fTXMAIIuNL.jpg
Match him with Siver! DENNIS SIVER IS AVAILABLE! OHOHOHOHOOH

The only "young guy" he has fought was Stefan Struve and well you know the rest.
Why the stick up your ass?

There's about twenty replies in here and a quarter are yours putting Stipe down.

Did he not sign a autograph for you or something?

Agreed TS he's done a great job and hopefully he wins 4-5 more in a row.

There's about twenty replies in here and a quarter are yours putting Stipe down.

The only fighter I have ever asked for an autograph is the one true GOAT, Fedor.

And he of course was more than happy to do it.

Just curious, how do u think Stipe would have done vs a prime Mirko?

It's strange that Stipe hasn't gotten more of a push from the UFC. As the HW champion, he's the unofficial "baddest man on the planet." And he actually puts on exciting fights and finishes people. Yet the UFC puts huge marketing dollars behind fighters half his size; fighters he'd stomp on like Godzilla rampaging through Tokyo.

That being said, I'm also fairly indifferent about Stipe. Perhaps it's the abysmal level of talent at HW right now. Perhaps it's his personality. Perhaps I just can't get the image of Struve KOing him out of my head. Whatever it is, it's a conundrum.

Its kinda like when jones at the beggining was beating up on shogun rampage etc. just older fighters ya know

But i like stipe a lot

at least he can defend his title. how many times did it change hands before stipe came along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back