Stipe is a dirty fighter too

Just Creed

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of posts and a couple threads claiming DC is a dirty fighter and he cheated by eye poking Stipe

But whenever we mention that Stipe also poked DC in the eyes, you guys shy away.

Stipe, along with some of his more delusional fans (not banding you altogether) are just bitter than DC beat him to it. Both guys poked eachother in the eyes.

cpmNRi4.gif

Look at Stipe doing there in hopes he can land a big knee to beat DC. Dirty fighter imo.

DC, double champ.

Reminds me of the Tim Kennedy fans who ignore the glove grab and constantly whine about Stoolgate lol.

Last edited:
Proper retort.

Anyone who uses the "glove grab" against Tim Kennedy is a huge fucking idiot.

Stipe so dirty he needs to get that big firemans hose and hose himself down.

Not the first time DC cheats to win, so yeah i don't get why people were surprised. He actually deserved everything that happened to him with Jones.

daniel-cormier-towel-900413.jpg

Not the first time DC cheats to win, so yeah i don't get why people were surprised. He actually deserved everything that happened to him with Jones.

Yup. Both dirty fighters.

Gotta be in it to win it!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

The most offensive part of this photo isn't even the hands on the towel

It's his hairline.

This topic is getting fucking old. Eye pokes happen and it’s unfortunate but they’re not dirty fighters like most idiots here claim.

Gilbert Yvel is a dirty fighter.
Big difference between the three.

That's right. Also as in saying it wouldn't matter if he did, it had no effect on the accuracy of his shots against Romero, or Romero's inability to put up proper defense.
He landed some good shots on Yoel. To claim it made no difference is silly. Oh well, it doesn't matter though as Yoel knocked his cheating ass out

Pretty much. We need better gloves

they have better gloves, they were the PRIDE fc gloves. the funny thing is, i don't even remember anyone being eyepoked in Pride. the only thing i remember being eye related in Pride were people who were deliberately trying to eye gouge the other guy like Don Frye/Yvel, Arona/Sakuraba, and i'm pretty sure Dirty Bob Schrijber tried it.

One eyepoke - or should I say "eyepoke" - doth not a cheater make. It can too easily be a result of sloppiness in a grab, or range finding, or a host of other things for one instance of it to be Proof Positive that said fighter is a lowdown dirty varmint.

But one eyepoke after being warned by the ref about extending your fingers...twice? And then warned AGAIN some time after the poke?

Maybe that doesn't make Cormier a dirty fighter, either. But it sure doesn't make him seem terribly careful about preventing unsanctioned damage from occurring. If it were a legal charge it would be "reckless endangerment."

He landed some good shots on Yoel. To claim it made no difference is silly. Oh well, it doesn't matter though as Yoel knocked his cheating ass out

He wasn't grabbing ahold of his glove, and no it would not have mattered. Your accusation is empty.

He wasn't grabbing ahold of his glove, and no it would not have mattered. Your accusation is empty.
Lol yes he did grab his glove.

Tim Kennedy fans lol. I remember being in shock hearing you guys actually existed

Back