STIPE = impssible to promote

that mole is gross. I know several thousand people who said they don't buy stipe ppvs bcos of that mutant growth

Doesn't want to play the game yet cries on Rogan's podcast he doesn't get paid enough.

Non English sounding name (not my fault)

Cant even speak English to UK/USA audience and sounds like Stone Cold ET.

latest

Not very big or scary.

Funny mole on the side of his head.

LOj6QP4.jpg

I feel sorry for Dana sometimes, you got all these guys hugging and shaking hands when what we really need is some hype.

The problem with MMA is martial arts and all this respect crap. You got guys who could ass **** the world and they are all bowing and crying all the time.

At least Floyd has some balls and assails people in public and drives around in a Phantom like a real man (YEAAAAHHHHH)

Pat Barry hugged Cro Cop so much he lost the fight! (old reference)

If i was Dana i would be murderous. Even willing to fight myself to sell some PPV's like Ralek Gracie or Vince.

You can imagine that Ari Emmnaual beat the **** out of Dana when he got back to headquarters.

007_Ari_Emanuel.0.jpg

u are clearly a moron. go and watch justin bieber.

Stipe at next weigh ins

dana-is-my-bitch.jpg

And through all of that

Tito was a star that moved the needle. He and Dana hated each other in an ugly public feud when Chuck and Tito broke the PPV record..

The problem is not Stipe it's what the "mma fans" want and I am not really sure if they know it themselves... The guy is a pro, very enjoyable to watch, always deliver, of my memory never turned down a fight or being injured too long. What can you ask more ?

Not his fault if he is not a loudmouth like McGregor who turned MMA into a farce. Some people here can make fun of Pride FC all they want, but as a Pride FC fan I never was interested by what you called "promotion". If a fighter is good, I watch him fight. Stipe is good, I watch him fight, end of story.

The problem is that most fans don't appreciate only the fight itself, they want to be sold a story that entertains. They want a personality behind the fighter. From that aspect, the UFC can promote the guy all they want, but the fighter also has to do his part (if he wants the big bucks). You can say the guy is a bad ass, hero, whatever, but in the end they want to hear it from the guy himself. Stipe may be a fire figher/hero, but he makes it sound like speaking about his fight is a drag. That doesn't sell.

Personally I don't give a shit about the side stuff. I will watch if I know the guy delivers a good show in the ring. The outside the ring stuff is for the people who like to be fooled by fake trash talking. Sometimes you do get fighters who really hate each other, but often as we all know, it's just a show.

Non English sounding name (not my fault)

Cant even speak English to UK/USA audience and sounds like Stone Cold ET.

latest

Not very big or scary.

Funny mole on the side of his head.

LOj6QP4.jpg

I feel sorry for Dana sometimes, you got all these guys hugging and shaking hands when what we really need is some hype.

The problem with MMA is martial arts and all this respect crap. You got guys who could ass **** the world and they are all bowing and crying all the time.

At least Floyd has some balls and assails people in public and drives around in a Phantom like a real man (YEAAAAHHHHH)

Pat Barry hugged Cro Cop so much he lost the fight! (old reference)

If i was Dana i would be murderous. Even willing to fight myself to sell some PPV's like Ralek Gracie or Vince.

You can imagine that Ari Emmnaual beat the **** out of Dana when he got back to headquarters.

007_Ari_Emanuel.0.jpg
Go watch a Soap opera.
Stone cold Stipe is a boss.

The problem is that most fans don't appreciate only the fight itself, they want to be sold a story that entertains. They want a personality behind the fighter. From that aspect, the UFC can promote the guy all they want, but the fighter also has to do his part (if he wants the big bucks). You can say the guy is a bad ass, hero, whatever, but in the end they want to hear it from the guy himself. Stipe may be a fire figher/hero, but he makes it sound like speaking about his fight is a drag. That doesn't sell.

Personally I don't give a shit about the side stuff. I will watch if I know the guy delivers a good show in the ring. The outside the ring stuff is for the people who like to be fooled by fake trash talking. Sometimes you do get fighters who really hate each other, but often as we all know, it's just a show.

And that's a real problem for me, there was a time you didn't need much to have fans interested now it seems that if the guy is not a trashtalker, pro actor, etc he will not get the attention he deserve (for the firefighter part I don't care it's a job he choose period. I respect a lot the firefighter but the word hero get's out too much).

Plus, how in the hell can the "fans" not insulted by that ? How bad is it to have fighters talking thrash, doing a mediocre fight and then basically said "You expected a war, well it was just for show and make you buy the fight" when they say "I respect him, the things I said were to sell the fight". For me it's the biggest insult because, again, I don't need this to be interested and if a fighter fake something I will definitly lose interest in him.

Back