Still my Boy looking good

Ha! Just as I thought.

I never said Rockhold was the best. You have no point.

Didn't I tell you to NEVER quote me again?
I just told you off in embarrassing fashion. Equivalent to me bitch slapping you in the middle of a busy food store, grabbing the milk carton out of YOU'RE cart and pouring it over your fat head. Then dragging you by you're wannabe cauliflower earlobe to the cashier to make you pay for the empty carton of milk. All while whipping your nutts with a car antenna

Didn't I tell you to NEVER quote me again?
I just told you off in embarrassing fashion. Equivalent to me bitch slapping you in the middle of a busy food store, grabbing the milk carton out of YOU'RE cart and pouring it over your fat head. Then dragging you by you're wannabe cauliflower earlobe to the cashier to make you pay for the empty carton of milk. All while whipping your nutts with a car antenna

You seem super dumb—aggressively dumb in fact. And you are definitely not funny.

I’ll agree to NEVER quote you again.

Eat shit.

You seem super dumb—aggressively dumb in fact. And you are definitely not funny.

I’ll agree to NEVER quote you again.

Eat shit.

And back to you're fetal position under mommy's tits like I thought. Now shut the fuck up, fights on.

HA! I knew I'd get you to quote me again!

Seriously man don't quote me again, i mean it. And go fuck yourself. Again

Back to the point:

source.gif

Go to bed man. You lost this argument as soon as you opened up that cock holster you call a mouth.
Oh, you’re right. Weidman is the best middleweight because you’re a fucktard who can’t make a coherent point.

His buddy Stipe was doing the cage work like in the Machida fight instead of spamming takedowns.

Oh, you’re right. Weidman is the best middleweight because you’re a fucktard who can’t make a coherent point.
Go to bed man. You lost this argument as soon as you opened up that cock holster you call a mouth.
You're both winners in my book.

Neither of you backed down and you each threw heavy leather.

Let's have you do it again sometime.

Back