Still in search of lace up glove converters...

ElDestructo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I'm still searching for some good quality lace up glove converters. Everyone told me to hit up Rskbreaker aka Gonzalez Boxing but I haven't been able to get a hold of him. I PM'd him on here, Facebook and IG and still nothing. I figured he's moved on to bigger projects.

With that being said, is there anyone else that makes comparable converters? I'm trying to avoid the crappy elastic ones that Title sells.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I'd bet any of the custom equipment makers would do them for you, e.g. Topboxer, UMA, Sabas etc. I think Rskbreaker will get back to you eventually though.

I had some Title elastic ones, might not look the coolest I guess but they do the job and work fine.

Hey Fellas,

I'm still searching for some good quality lace up glove converters. Everyone told me to hit up Rskbreaker aka Gonzalez Boxing but I haven't been able to get a hold of him. I PM'd him on here, Facebook and IG and still nothing. I figured he's moved on to bigger projects.

With that being said, is there anyone else that makes comparable converters? I'm trying to avoid the crappy elastic ones that Title sells.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Ring to cage makes some fancy lace up converters..

http://www.ringtocage.com/zrotwist-wrist-pad-converter-for-lace-up-and-velcro-gloves/

Lots of padding too!
Untitled_1__83935.1423941110.1280.1280.jpg

HOW_TO_WEAR__75811.1423941053.1280.1280.jpg

I've got Uma they have held up.
They where so cheap I bought a few and sold them to friends, to make up for shipping

Back