Still hasn't addressed the fight that he cheated against Nick Diaz.

GSPgreasing1.gif~c200

687474703a2f2f6934302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f32637a326736712e676966

georges is awesome but there is no defending this.
Except he didn't do it. And there are other far worse examples.

687474703a2f2f6934302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f32637a326736712e676966

georges is awesome but there is no defending this.

You're supposed to use the other gif that cuts off the athletic commission attendant wiping him down at the end.

Maybe the next thread, but in the meantime..... Suck on this.

giphy.gif

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites saying dumb shit like"it didn't matter he was using vaseline, he was winning anyways" flashnew dummies! Cheating is cheating! By that Logic Jones and Silva should get pass also because "they were gonna win anyways" I'm not atacking GSP but more their retarded fan boys that would eat anything he says

The amount of hate is off the charts. GSP has never pissed hot, is probably the mma goat, and would have smashed Penn even if they were in rashgaurds. Keep on hating.

You're right, but I think "smash" is a strong word for lying on top of people and waiting for the bell.

A bunch of morons/Diaz fans unwilling to even google the rules.

This hasn't been addressed? Yes it has. GSP didn't break any rules and the fight was sanctioned. Go look it up. It was explained to Diaz and his stoner brain refused to comprehend a difference in commissions. You may be a Diaz fan, but you're not limited to this stupidity.

TS is another fucking moron who would rather be ignorant and offensive than put any thought into this process.

Why has he never addressed cheating with vaseline vs a smaller fighter BJ Penn?

View attachment 384845

View attachment 384849

Why did he insist that Kizer tell him EXACTLY when the drug tests would occur vs Hendricks, and why did he need to know specifically what drugs would be tested for?

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-
gsp-ufc

View attachment 384851
Perfect post. Gsp fanboys run and hide under the ring next to jones when presented with these facts.

GSP haters going full retard lately

<{gspressed}>

He already explained it on JRE

The commission were his friends so he was allowed extra weight, he poisoned Nick's IV, he put glass and rocks in his gloves before the fight all because he was scared of Diaz.

Very admirable of him to admit this.

View attachment 384845

View attachment 384849

Why did he insist that Kizer tell him EXACTLY when the drug tests would occur vs Hendricks, and why did he need to know specifically what drugs would be tested for?

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-
gsp-ufc

View attachment 384851

Some people would actually argue that the second picture is due to lighting, angle, and a pump. These people are delusional. Brb being leaner, bigger, and fuller than before while being natural.

“Are you gonna test for Deca?....I’m asking because I heard my opponent was using it.....I pinky swear that I am not”

Last edited:
He addressed this like a day ago on Joe Rogan's podcast....

View attachment 384845

View attachment 384849

gsp-ufc

View attachment 384851
That’s why George throws in all these alien conspiracies to show you how retarded your own theories are. By the way it was GSP assasinated Kennedy.

I watched a few clips of that recent Rogan podcast and he was coming off very Lance Armstrong-ish.

Some people would actually argue that the second picture is due to lighting, angle, and a pump. These people are delusional. Brb being leaner, bigger, and fuller than before while being natural.

“Are you gonna test for Deca?....I’m asking because I heard my opponent was using it.....I pinky swear that I am not”

I still can't bvelieve any drug tested athlete would even consider using deca. It can be detected for up to 2 years after use in some cases and is an easy one to test for.

he was coming off very Lance Armstrong-ish.

Anyone read these comments and groan?

I get it, you think he's lying about cheating. Cool, but that's really where the comparisons end right?

Are you guys really familiar with Lance? Do you listen to a lot of his interviews? Are you familiar with these guys?

I get what you guys are trying to say, but GSP and Lance seem like very different people, with different values. I do not think this guys have many similar qualities or interests.

For a few seconds in the 3rd Nick was stating to piece him up but was taken down soon after.

Back