Steve Scalise (house maj. whip) others shot at baseball practice Virginia

The gunman is dead, so that's that I guess.

ohh bollox, I tried to make this thread 10 minutes ago but my internet explorer

Well its up now but too late

Have the police located the whereabouts Killary at the time of the shooting?

About 50 shots fired! Bloody hell. At a softball practice.

Brooks described shooter as "appeared to be a white male, middle-aged, a little on the chubby side.”

About 50 shots fired! Bloody hell. At a softball practice.

Brooks described shooter as "appeared to be a white male, middle-aged, a little on the chubby side.”

CyXGR0CVQAAcaZT.jpg

Probably first time Libs are hoping "please be Islamic terrorists" rather than it being some far left antifa type.

Scalise as majority whip has security detail with him - luckily he was there, even if he was hit. His detail killed the shooter before he could kill anybody.

Reports saying non-life threatening injuries for the congressman.

Scalise as majority whip has security detail with him - luckily he was there, even if he was hit. His detail killed the shooter before he could kill anybody.
I was thinking, really, they practice where just anybody can walk up on em??

I didn't catch who the witness being interviewed on Fox just now was, but he said the guy got off 50+ shots over the course of 5-10 minutes.
Hit three people, 0 kills.
Maybe he was unfamiliar with firearms?

I didn't catch who the witness being interviewed on Fox just now was, but he said the guy got off 50+ shots over the course of 5-10 minutes.
Maybe he was unfamiliar with firearms.

5-10 seconds would be more likely. Can't imagine an active shooter in DC with sitting congressmen lasting five minutes. Seconds seem like minutes and minutes can feel like hours in situations like this though.

Luckily he seems to have been a bad shot if he had 5 minutes to stalk the field.

Last edited:
Back