Stephens vs Aldo next?

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Edgar/Ortega winner fights for the title and there is no reason for Stephens to fight someone who will be ranked below him like Korean Zombie or Swanson

so Aldo vs Stephens make sense and will be a great fight

What for? Aldo is no longer a legit contender.

Max or Edgar is the fight to make

Would be an awesome match up, big test for Stephens. If Aldo hasn’t made any plans to move up in weight then fights like these would be nice.

Aldo is one of my favs but he’s done his time has passed when you been champ for nearly 10 Years it’s hard to keep that hunger

As an Aldo fan, at this point of his career, I believe Stephens would be a really tough match up for him. And if his mind is not 100% in the game, Stephens could ko Aldo. I´d rather see him fight Lamas or Swanson, since both guys are coming off a loss like Aldo .

Make Stephens vs Korean Zombie.

Stop. He lost to the current champ twice, the last fight on 1 months notice.

He might not take the belt again but he's definitely still a top featherweight.

I'd love to see that fight.

Max or Edgar is the fight to make

You are aware that both Holloway & Edgar already beat Stephens pretty decisively, right?

Why not chad vs jeremy and aldo vs cub 2. Or aldo vs elkins, jeremy vs KZ and cub vs lamas 2,

I like it. Aldo still can beat most.

Without researching current injuries, or fights that have already been signed.

Coming in at rank 8. I think he needs one more win. To solidify his claim to a TS. But, if he got a TS right now ( due to injury, or some miscellaneous fuckery ).

I’d say it was well earned. And, would cheer like fuck for a win.

Without researching current injuries, or fights that have already been signed.

Coming in at rank 8. I think he needs one more win. To solidify his claim to a TS. But, if he got a TS right now ( due to injury, or some miscellaneous fuckery ).

I’d say it was well earned. And, would cheer like fuck for a win.
he will probably take #4 or #5 spot but I agree he needs one more

Love the match up.

Sadly, if the Aldo that only boxes and gasses in 2 rounds shows up then he will be flat lined. I dont want to see that at all. I have never seen somone lose so much motivation as Aldo. Such a shame. Dude could have gone down as so much more.

Why not chad vs jeremy and aldo vs cub 2. Or aldo vs elkins, jeremy vs KZ and cub vs lamas 2,
Why would Chad get a fight with Stephens? Do ppl forget he has lost 3 of 4? Give Chad to Bektic and see where he stands. Or Volkanovski

I haven't liked Aldo since his WEC days but Stephens doesn't even make it out of the 1st round.

That's even after the beating Holloway put on Aldo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back