Stephen Thompson credits Dragon Ball Z for his win

I approve. Huge fan of his after this fight, his skills blew me away. And he is a DBZ fan, very cool guy.

Stephen Thompson might be the p4p coolest dude currently competing in the UFC. His accolades :
  • Fan of DBZ
  • Entrance song for Tenacious D
  • Won a fighting tournament organized by Chuck fucking Norris

You have a biased agenda as usual TS.

Focusing purely on DBZ and ignoring hot pockets.

ok its official. i am now his biggest fan

a3mv47.jpg

Wonderboy's win over the leg hugger was a victory for all of MMA as well.

Can't wait to see Thompson bust out a Kamahamea on his next match!!

He was on wobbly legs in his last 2 fights, I don't see his chin taking wonder boys head kicks and smiling when Rory and Condit both almost put him out with it

I don't remember Condit almost putting Lawler out with a head kick. I have to watch that fight again.

Enjoy, Sherbrahs :D

Haha, another DBZ nerd!

I thought Brimage and Jotko were the only ones!

Something that always made me like Pat Barry, besides his personality was how his hero was Sagat from Street Fighter.

When Robbie smiles at his punches, he's gonna think he's not powerful enough and mentally break

Yeah, but Robbie won't be smiling very much after getting kicked in the face. Robbie gets rocked in basically every single fight now as well and the way Thompson walked through Hendricks so easily, a guy that Lawler arguably lost to twice, I won't be surprised if Thompson easily beat Lawler if they fight.

Thompson has tons or heart too. The shots he took from Woodley in both fights and how he fought through it is proof of that. Thompson is the worst fight for Lawler like ever. Easy fight for Thompson, I guarantee it. Lawler is too basic and there's zero threat of the TD. Lawler doesn't have even close to Woodley's speed either, which was a huge factor against Wonderboy.

I don't remember Condit almost putting Lawler out with a head kick. I have to watch that fight again.

shit I posted that over a year ago, but i called it didn't I?? Robbie chin faded and he was flat lined by the next solid shot he ate

Back