STEEP online open world extreme sports video game

Not bad if it was being sold for $20. Played it for a few hours yesterday and couldn't see myself paying $30+ for it

I don't understand playing games of things you can do in real life.

I had the beta for this and thought it kind of sucked. It feels to empty. I would rather play SSX.

This game is great, i need the DLC and all bonus content.

Not bad if it was being sold for $20. Played it for a few hours yesterday and couldn't see myself paying $30+ for it
Some of us are fat, lazy, and getting to the kitchen is a total chore, my friend.

I've actually had this game on my Steam wishlist for a while just waiting for the price to drop to something more reasonable, but it's a pretty premium price for me at the moment. Might indulge if the reviews are consistently as good as they are in the OP.

I got it at realse on Xbox, still have it. Got bored after a day, not a bad game just meh.

Some of us are fat, lazy, and getting to the kitchen is a total chore, my friend.

I've actually had this game on my Steam wishlist for a while just waiting for the price to drop to something more reasonable, but it's a pretty premium price for me at the moment. Might indulge if the reviews are consistently as good as they are in the OP.
Uplay has it for $36 atm.

I don't understand playing games of things you can do in real life.
I could don a clown mask and rob a bank but it just feels more ethical doing it in Payday2 (+I Can eat cheetos at the same time).

Back