Stats on how guys from Dana White's Contender Series are doing in UFC

@dimspace what are the chances greg hady ever had to submit to a usada level drug test yet

They’ve been doing better than I expected that’s for sure

I think Karl Roberson, Geoff Neal and O'mally have bright futures, don't know if O'mally can make it to the top, will have to see how he deals with the grinders/wrasslers. I think Karl with his kickboxing backgroud can make it too the top 10, would love too see him vs izzy!!! also Karl can fight at multiple weights soo if it doesn't work out at middleweight, i can see him trying lhw or hw out.

Geoff is someone i'm keeping my eye on, he's calculated striker with a missile for a left hand, looking forward too seeing how far he can go.

also Julian derserves a shoutout, he sticks around for entertainment purposes, don't think he ever contends for the belt, but he''ll have some great scraps.

Who was that tall black guy that won his fight and got a contract? He’s LHW, 6’4ish, lanky, and won by a pretty dope KO.

I think Karl Roberson, Geoff Neal and O'mally have bright futures, don't know if O'mally can make it to the top, will have to see how he deals with the grinders/wrasslers. I think Karl with his kickboxing backgroud can make it too the top 10, would love too see him vs izzy!!! also Karl can fight at multiple weights soo if it doesn't work out at middleweight, i can see him trying lhw or hw out.

Geoff is someone i'm keeping my eye on, he's calculated striker with a missile for a left hand, looking forward too seeing how far he can go.

also Julian derserves a shoutout, he sticks around for entertainment purposes, don't think he ever contends for the belt, but he''ll have some great scraps.
I agree with you. Robertson, Neal, O'Malley looked good. Marquez will be kept on roster for entertaining purposes. I see him getting KO'ed soon. I liked Arce, and Boston Salmon didn't fought yet (which is strange as he got contract and there are fighters which didnt and fought already in UFC)

Danas what?
Tuesday Night Contender Series. You know, mini series of MMA events with 3 fights per night with promising fighters which are really motivated to get the finish in order to get a contract instead of going to a decision.

Hope Max Mustaki wins his fight on the show this summer so that hopefully him and Brandon Davis can rematch. Max took the fight on 5 days notice and was the beat fight I have ever seen live

Can't deny I was wondering how the guys from this were doing. So far I've been most impressed with Julio Arce. But I'm curious to see how Roberson, O'Malley, Byrd, Neal and Perez also fare. Does any one have the stats for Looking for a fight guys?

Back