Starz's AMERICAN GODS (Returns March 10, 2019)

Wouldn't it be easier for Mr. World to send a dozen men armed with god-killer bullets and just shoot everybody at the diner?

Still wished they chose a more beautiful and sexier black actress for Bilquis.

Watched the new episode last night and enjoyed it as much as most of the season 1 episodes. In light of all the problems getting this new season off the ground it didn't set off any alarm bells but after only one episode its still way too early to tell.

Great casting all round esp enjoying Orlando Jones as Mr Nancy and Mad Sweeney is fast becoming one of my favourite TV show characters of all time. I know she's supposed to look rough but good God does that lil bobblehead Emily Browning makes me feel queesy every time she's on screen.

Wouldn't it be easier for Mr. World to send a dozen men armed with god-killer bullets and just shoot everybody at the diner?

Still wished they chose a more beautiful and sexier black actress for Bilquis.
A more beautiful Laura would be nice

The current actress looks impish

season 2 was bloody awful. This show is disappearing up its own ass trying to be to arty.

The best episode was the Thor one, but Season 2 was definite step down from Season 1 imo.

season 2 was bloody awful. This show is disappearing up its own ass trying to be to arty.
Towards the end I couldn't stand shadow moon,every tucking scene he would be having hallucinations and shit. It was driving me up the wall.

I remember Hannibal doing this too,pretentious shit.

Back