starting a treadmill business

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
because of bees and wasps and birds
do you guys know anyone who wants to buy a treadmill?

i need to move these first 2 units to get the distributor to restock my inventory
if its moutaches they are afraid of my treadmills work great for that too!

Three treadmill threads this week is a bit much.

I think we should put bees in the treadmill that are angry and when you slow down bees come out, more slow, more bees

And if you stop alltogether a guy comes to your door and shoots you in the face

I think we should put bees in the treadmill that are angry and when you slow down bees come out, more slow, more bees

And if you stop alltogether a guy comes to your door and shoots you in the face
sounds more like a dreadmill clippy
im not trying to hurt anyone, i just have 2 very reasonably priced, well made treadmills to help people that are afraid of things outside to use inside instead.

sounds more like a dreadmill clippy
im not trying to hurt anyone, i just have 2 very reasonably priced, well made treadmills to help people that are afraid of things outside to use inside instead.

do you have any indoor cars?

do you have any indoor cars?
all 3 of my cats are indoor cats, not declawed either. Kitty and Other Kitty are btohers from the same litter, they just turned 15 in May and are Bombays. Kitty is about 14 poounds and other kitty is probably 12 pounds. Thenw e have Paul Newman who is 3 and not fixed, and humps my gf when she is laying down, he likes soft blankets. He also is the reason for all the scratches on ym arm, some days im faster than paul newman, some days paul newman is faster than me. I have taught him a trick where i hold my arm like 3 feet in the air, and he jumps up and grabs it from underneatah, then does a flip to get off, its pretty rad.

Back