Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI v.2 (First Critics Reviews Are Here; George Lucas' Reaction)

What did you think of the latest trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
636462079040830519-SB-IMAX-Oversize-1-Sht-v6-lg.jpg

Rey wearing Sith red? Interdasting...

You stop that.

Rey is all light side.

I got my eye on you.. you ain't claiming her Palp.

My little girl is all grown up and turning to the Dark Side. Excuse me, this is an emotional moment for me...:(;)

You don't even tag us anymore.. then again it's not like we take long to come back here. :D

I like the poster well the only problem is Luke is going for the.. *ehem* look:

AcoGreMCEAAVAIq.jpg

Biggest thing on the poster: Luke spars Rey.

Hey wait a minute is this connected with the earlier point.
giphy.gif

tumblr_oybbq2TUfd1w7d305o1_400.gif
tumblr_oxo0enF7Rx1rertyro4_r1_1280.gif

Bonus commercial videos:

Last edited:

You don't even tag us anymore.. then again it's not like we take long to come back here. :D

AcoGreMCEAAVAIq.jpg

giphy.gif

Bonus commercial videos:

Someone is losing their job over TV spot 6. The mandatory Porg is no where to be seen. :eek:<Eek2.0>:eek:

Took me a moment to figure out what Poe waz saying at the end of Spot 5... "We are the spark, that will light the fire, that will bring the First Order down."

This is now the 3rd one where they say "Darkness rises & the light to meet it." Soundz like said by 2 different voicez. Darkness Rises sounds like it's said over a microphone or something to a crowd... where-as the rest of it sounds like Snoke's chilled out creepy voice.

Luke spars Rey
That figure on the right sparring in the poster looks like Kylo Ren to me. Hard to say though because it's just a silhouette off in the distance.

AcoGreMCEAAVAIq.jpg

giphy.gif

Bonus commercial videos:

What do you think of Rey's saber going from blue near the hilt to red at the end? Almost purple

This is now the 3rd one where they say "Darkness rises & the light to meet it." Soundz like said by 2 different voicez. Darkness Rises sounds like it's said over a microphone or something to a crowd... where-as the rest of it sounds like Snoke's chilled out creepy voice.

That figure on the right sparring in the poster looks like Kylo Ren to me. Hard to say though because it's just a silhouette off in the distance.

Depends on the audio quality of the video. It is clear is Snoke with a lot of echo in his big red throne room.

It is Luke, just look at his height and thickness. Not to mention Rey is holding her staff so most likely Luke is also using his metal rod electric monster repellent thing not a lightsaber.

Rey-training-lightsaber-staff-comparison.jpg

Thankfully it's not white or we would never hear the end of it

I wrote to Rian Johnson and told him the saber looks so white in the sun light and that he needs to add more blue cause this will remain in history it's a freaking Star Wars movie.

Hopefully he corrects the issue.. I just have a feeling he read my mail. No one wants to see a boring white lightsaber we want it blue, green or a new yellow for Rey. :D @Myrddin Wild

Thankfully it's not white or we would never hear the end of it
I wrote to Rian Johnson and told him the saber looks so white in the sun light and that he needs to add more blue cause this will remain in history it's a freaking Star Wars movie.

Hopefully he corrects the issue.. I just have a feeling he read my mail. No one wants to see a boring white lightsaber we want it blue, green or a new yellow for Rey. :D @Myrddin Wild
You white saber non-appreciatorz will be dealt with in good time.

For now we can only hope that Rey turned dat sh*t white. Will blow your mind for real that she accomplished what so few have achieved.

You think it's hard turning a Kyber red? Pff... be one of only 2 people 2 have turned it white & you're making history. :cool:

Depends on the audio quality of the video. It is clear is Snoke with a lot of echo in his big red throne room.

It is Luke, just look at his height and thickness. Not to mention Rey is holding her staff so most likely Luke is also using his metal rod electric monster repellent thing not a lightsaber.

Rey-training-lightsaber-staff-comparison.jpg
I'm still not convinced.

The posture looks like Kylo.

What do you think of Rey's saber going from blue near the hilt to red at the end? Almost purple
Eye gotta run here in a little bit but remind me to look into that.
Did you watch it in slow motion or something to see that? I totally missed it.

Eye gotta run here in a little bit but remind me to look into that.
Did you watch it in slow motion or something to see that? I totally missed it.
No I just meant in that new poster that @Dragonlordxxxxx posted. Rey's saber is blue half way through, then looks reddish/purple near the end of it

No I just meant in that new poster that @Dragonlordxxxxx posted. Rey's saber is blue half way through, then looks reddish/purple near the end of it
Hmmm... I know us star warz skamps take apart every little tidbit... but I gotta think in this case, that a red background effects the color of the saber?

Or am I not being deep enough? That saber waz purple for a reason. Perhaps this is a pre-cursor to Rey being middle ground? Rey Windu? (pff)

Hmmm... I know us star warz skamps take apart every little tidbit... but I gotta think in this case, that a red background effects the color of the saber?

Or am I not being deep enough? That saber waz purple for a reason. Perhaps this is a pre-cursor to Rey being middle ground? Rey Windu? (pff)
Yeah, wasn't sure if it's just the red background, or if they're messing with us, teasing a middle ground concept

I'm still not convinced.

The posture looks like Kylo.

It looks like a scene from all the clips with them training on achto

And where do you think Kylo learned his stances from?

All I know is episode 9 at the end should just have Galen Marek show up and lay waste to them all and be all I’m tired of all this shit.

Put them all down and let the galaxie go about in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back