STAR WARS: EPISODE IX (Rumored Title: BALANCE OF THE FORCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars OG fan huh, nice to see that. Hope it's a great movie and we all get to enjoy it together. Can't wait to see it then talk about it with the fans.

The girls from John Wick 2.. not a fan of her what did she do that you call her a weak individual ?

You are playing games.. all I'm saying you came off in a particular way to me and it seems to Wildo as well.. okay so be it you didn't mean it like that and I got you wrong on it, no biggie.

Any regret if it's one of the best Star Wars films and you get spoiled on it or something like that ?.. with this big movie every day, weekend etc counts a lot with social media and all kinds of interactions, info gets from point a to b and to z real fast.

ruby rose also quit twitter

I won't regret not going to the theater - i never said i won't watch it, i said i won't watch it at the theater - i will watch it home though and if its widely praised then I may even buy it the second it comes out on amazon prime

you see @Myrddin Wild , even @One MMA Fan can admit he was wrong

What if she surprised people and looks extra good in it.
She’s going to make a Maggie Q-esque appearance into this movie

wP7E3Zn.gif

Hey, personally I find her attractive, especially in that blue dress pic up above. I know she was 'uglified' in the movie and not how she looks in real life. If she can pull of the Golden Bikini, I look forward to losing some knuckle children over it.

Oh surprising to hear.. but nice, rock on my man. :D

Do you like Rose or are you middle of the road with her.. are you excited for more of her presence in future Star Wars films ?

So Jabba's son is from the animation right ?

I'm down to see how she got herself in that scenario and a little call back to Ep 6.. slave Leia was iconic for that time and movie.

RoseTico_KellyMarieTran.jpg
Oh yeah... Once she pullz off slave leia... me & @Paul Newbman are full on into Rose.

& yeah... jabba'z son was from the Clone wars cartoon. Ahsoka Tano called him "stinky" lol....

@Dragonlordxxxxx man I love ya but when you edit the topic title can you link the post to the OP so I can find it in 27 pages of mess?

I'm always interested in your new title edits and can never find the content :(

I love ya tho

ruby rose also quit twitter

I won't regret not going to the theater - i never said i won't watch it, i said i won't watch it at the theater - i will watch it home though and if its widely praised then I may even buy it the second it comes out on amazon prime

you see @Myrddin Wild , even @One MMA Fan can admit he was wrong

She could have used the social media presence.. I wonder does she still have Instagram that's where she gets her product placements and advertisement deals from.

Hey good looking woman, so so with acting.. not my cup of tea to see on the big screen.

Oh c'mon don't weaponize my in good faith gesture, this ain't a competition.. we just talking like sherbros on the things we love.. Star Wars.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... Once she pullz off slave leia... me & @Paul Newbman are full on into Rose.

& yeah... jabba'z son was from the Clone wars cartoon. Ahsoka Tano called him "stinky" lol....
"Stinky" but also "Pedunkee Mufkin" by Jabba which translates to "Punky Muffin"

Garbage character, no qualms with the actress

Would you be interested in a slave Rose kinda situation.. callback from Leia and Jabba but now with Rose and Jabba's son ?

Did you like that slave dynamic or you were never a fan of that in Star Wars ?

@Dragonlordxxxxx man I love ya but when you edit the topic title can you link the post to the OP so I can find it in 27 pages of mess?

I'm always interested in your new title edits and can never find the content :(

I love ya tho

Wow Clippy doesn't want to scroll 2-3 pages back.. dude you a real sherdog surfer you are really good at it plus you bring in the fun just like Jerry. :D

Wonder if Rotta will have any interaction with Leia? If they can incorporate that unused footage into a scene with Rotta. In the AfterMath books, or Bloodline, I forget which one, but Leia was referred to as Hutt Slayer. Rotta gonna want revenge

Would you be interested in a slave Rose kinda situation.. callback from Leia and Jabba but now with Rose and Jabba's son ?

Did you like that slave dynamic or you were never a fan of that in Star Wars ?

Wow Clippy doesn't want to scroll 2-3 pages back.. dude you a real sherdog surfer you are really good at it plus you bring in the fun just like Jerry. :D

OMG no this series is getting stupid enough - Jango and Bubba fett was dumb as hell we don't need another everyone's kid and their kids kids are in this ffs

I just finished season 2, so still lots to see in Clone Wars.
Congrats bro... I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. Binge watched the whole thing all at once after it aired & loved it!!! All canon too. On the real, now that I see how it's tied in to so many placez I kind of want to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back