Stanley Cup Playoffs : Western Conference Champions 9:35 PM ET 4/13

How is this possible?

They finally figured out where the best hockey players in the world come from :cool:

canada_flag.gif

They finally figured out where the best hockey players in the world come from :cool:

canada_flag.gif
Yet i heard Pav has been their best player and Donskoi scored couple game winning goals in this series?

I'm sure even Stevie Wonder can score a bunch of goals by just keeping his stick on the ice :rolleyes:

Unless all those goals were unassisted of course lol

I'm sure even Stevie Wonder can score a bunch of goals by just keeping his stick on the ice :rolleyes:

Unless all those goals were unassisted of course lol
Now that you mention it yes they were all unassisted.

Yeah i guess they need a center. That means Laine will play alongside Scheifele :)

Should be with Pacioretty/Gallagher we definitely need a center too,Galchenyuk can't do it all by himself....Or can he?!? :rolleyes:

And again we lose another Russian to Hawks this season,heard they are signing another Russian rook this season...One who Habs were eyeing,AGAIN.

We almost had Panarin signed but because of the run he had in the KHL playoffs(I think) other teams took notice....Markov almost recruited a fellow countryman for us.

So close!

Should be with Pacioretty/Gallagher we definitely need a center too,Galchenyuk can't do it all by himself....Or can he?!? :rolleyes:

And again we lose another Russian to Hawks this season,heard they are signing another Russian rook this season...One who Habs were eyeing,AGAIN.

We almost had Panarin signed but because of the run he had in the KHL playoffs(I think) other teams took notice....Markov almost recruited a fellow countryman for us.

So close!
Why didnt Habs tank for McDavid :D?

Back