Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

But homer, go back and look at the timeline, when was he (dunker I think the name is) debriefed, it was AFTER the planted the spy to get Papadopoulos to talk.

The claim was that the investigation was started because of what Papadopulos said, that simply can’t be true, because they planted a spy before that ever happened.

How can they be “investigating” prior to the start of the investigation?
Papadopulous talked to the High Commissioner to Britain Alexander Downer in May of 2016. The Australian Ambassador to the U.S. reported the conversation to the FBI.

May.

From your own linked source in the OP:

WASHINGTON — Within hours of opening an investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in the summer of 2016, the F.B.I. dispatched a pair of agents to London on a mission so secretive that all but a handful of officials were kept in the dark.

Their assignment, which has not been previously reported, was to meet the Australian ambassador, who had evidence that one of Donald J. Trump’s advisers knew in advance about Russian election meddling. After tense deliberations between Washington and Canberra, top Australian officials broke with diplomatic protocol and allowed the ambassador, Alexander Downer, to sit for an F.B.I. interview to describe his meeting with the campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.

Pretty sure ole Bob is going to try and paint Australia in a bad light. He'll probably try and spin this as Australia meddling in our election lol

If the Trump campaign hadn't been up to its neck in dirt then the fbi wouldn't have had to embed a mole.

What was the Trump camp saying? "Anyone under investigation shouldn't be running for President?"

Last edited:
And even if there is a problem, that does not magically erase crimes committed by Trump's people.

True. If it comes out that both the FBI and the Trump campaign were involved in scandals, one shouldn't excuse the other.

Papadopulous talked to the High Commissioner to Britain Alexander Downer in May of 2016. The Australian Ambassador to the U.S. reported the conversation to the FBI.

May.

Again homer,

FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered toFBI about that convo prior to July 31.

So how did FBI get Downer details?

Nobody claimed it does. That’s a straw man argument to deflect from the obama administration abusing the powers of federal agencies to spy on political opponents.
That's not a strawman. It's a true logical statement that follows my claim; that there is not enough information to determine if there is a problem here. By calling that a strawman you're implying that a claim of yours is vulnerable to being abused by my logical statement. You should be claiming that it's a red herring, meant to distract (and it kinda was since you took bait I didn't know I had laid out) but it wasn't meant to be that either.

Again homer,

FBI didn't debrief downer until August 2nd. And Nunes says no "official intelligence" from allies was delivered toFBI about that convo prior to July 31.

So how did FBI get Downer details?
Australian ambassador to the U.S. Joe Hockey spoke to the FBI about the meeting between Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos and High Commissioner to Britain Alexander Downer, in which Papadopoulos revealed that he knew that Russians had hacked Democrats' emails and had dirt on Hillary Clinton, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Why it matters: The ambassador considered Downer's revelations of Russian hacking important enough to contact the bureau. Now the Australian government is annoyed that Downer's identity has been revealed as the source of the information because of leaks from U.S. officials, according to the Morning Herald.

https://www.axios.com/report-austra...949-37a1acc4-18b0-47e7-9469-fcfcbedb420c.html

Australian ambassador to the U.S. Joe Hockey spoke to the FBI about the meeting between Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos and High Commissioner to Britain Alexander Downer, in which Papadopoulos revealed that he knew that Russians had hacked Democrats' emails and had dirt on Hillary Clinton, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Why it matters: The ambassador considered Downer's revelations of Russian hacking important enough to contact the bureau. Now the Australian government is annoyed that Downer's identity has been revealed as the source of the information because of leaks from U.S. officials, according to the Morning Herald.

https://www.axios.com/report-austra...949-37a1acc4-18b0-47e7-9469-fcfcbedb420c.html

Look at the dates homer. This is multiple times you’ve deliberately ignored them.

Look at the dates homer. This is multiple times you’ve deliberately ignored them.
May, Papadopolus spilled the beans in May. The Austrailian Ambassador called the FBI shortly thereafter. So, they already had this information before launching the investigation.

Then, after intense negotiation, Australia let Downer be interviewed by the FBI. Downer is not the person who called the FBI initially. It was his colleague. Downer had the conversation directly with Papadop.

The American people should have been informed prior to the election that a candidate's campaign was under investigation for such serious issues.

He also didn’t want to even join the investigation because he thought there was nothing there.

But I’m sure you’ll ignore that little detail...
Aren't you still implying that Storzk is part of a deep state conspiracy?

The American people should have been informed prior to the election that a candidate's campaign was under investigation for such serious issues.
hehehe

Clever, but I don't know if we can still make this very short leap...

Well I guess that’s that. We should now expect and be ok with Presidential candidates coordinating with foreign governments to engage in PSYOps against the American public because the FBI had an informant in the Trump org.

Does this completely nullify the Mueller investigation? Everything they’ve found so far is void? We can pretend it didn’t happen?

I’m asking these questions because what’s the end game? Does the FBI do this in every campaign and if not why Trump? I mean everyone thought Hillary was going to kill him in the beginning. Was this all an elbaborate scherade built over decades to final take down the Trump organization?

thats kinda fucked up to think about that both of our candidates in this last election had the fbi dogging them during the election :(

thats kinda fucked up to think about that both of our candidates in this last election had the fbi dogging them during the election :(

But voters only had knowledge of one bit not the other. Pretty fucked up

Nixon wasn’t spying, breh. He just used an informant to make sure his opponents weren’t breaking any laws in their headquarters.

Nixon was attempting to use the government to cover up his own crimes.

Trump was being investigated for his crimes. It's different.

I hope this helps.

From what is alleged, at least reported by the nyt, this predates the start of the investigation.

Do you ever read articles before posting? From the NYT;

"But those who saw the investigation up close, and many of those who have reviewed case files in the past year, say that far from gunning for Mr. Trump, the F.B.I. could actually have done more in the final months of 2016 to scrutinize his campaign’s Russia ties."

The article even goes on to say that the FBI intentionally pumped the brakes on Trump's campaign because they didn't want to cause a shit storm. Also mentions how Strzok pushed to go after Hillary AND Trump which is interesting.

Back