*spoiler* HUGHES WINS DECISION OVER CHARUTO

This thread was actually better than the pbp.

Time to put it to rest and go to sleep.

Originally posted by black-jack-shalack
SO Hughes should win becasue Charuto is a BJJ guy and didn't sub him? That's the most retarded logic ever. Why is it CHaruto's responisbility to do allt he damage/ What did Hughes do? Nothing. He did zero damage. He never tried to finish. All he did was score a couple takdowns. Charuto landed more stirkes than Hughes. WHy this crap that because a guy is a BJJ guy then the scoring system should be altered becasue of his style? A BJJ guy has to sub the guy or he loses but a wretler isn't expected to do anything but score takedowns. That's crap! Everyone trains everything so give that crap a rest.

What the fuck? Did you even watch the match? Hughes did zero damage at all? He landed the ONLY clean blow in the whole fight, which opened a cut around Charuto's eye. Hughes hit him with a VICIOUS elbow to the face RIGHT before the ref stood them back up. Watch it again, Charuto's expression was one of shock and pain. Obviously you did not see the fight if you think Hughes did zero damage. Charuto CLEARLY won the 1st round, but Hughes slightly won the 2nd by getting the 2 takedowns, and landing the cleanest blow, which opened a cut on Charuto. Then he completely dominated the 3rd. A fair decision, although the two judges who scored it 30-27 were off.

WTF? This coffee is hot? How the fuck was I supposed to know it was hot??? I poured it in my lap like I always do and it burned my pee pee. Im gonna sue some motherfuckers and get paid!

Originally posted by magicmycote
I didn't personally ban him, but I would have...because he isn't ignorant, he was trying to intentionally spoil the fight and act dumb about it. What is funny is that he was even dumber than he tried to appear - since he couldn't have 'spoiled' the UFC.

Your right, but you gotta admit this thread is pretty funny :D

Hughes won on takedowns, landing one devasting elbow, and ground control.

Charuto had 1 quality sub attempt, but Hughes did amazing job of getting out of it.

There is no winning while laying on your back.

Spoiler results for hughes charuto would have been a nice title too you mental midget.

Originally posted by Sampson1376
Are you the same people that said Nog beat Ricco????

i'd like to know, too. which is greater?.... lay n pray or failed submission attempts?

seriously? this topic should be debated.

ha ha, it has to be the greatest moment in Sherdog history when this dumbass decided to post this crap

The devastating elbow only happened because of bad timing on the break, and it was not devastating. Hughes was in the guard most of the fight and was not able to use his ground and pound at all. He fought a defensive fight for a decision and was rewarded by biased judges. He had one good slam and not much else. There is no way he won all 3 rounds.

Tell that to Nog that there is no winning while laying on your back. You should not lose a fight for fighting from the bottom, if you are active trying to submit and nullifying a GNPers game.

Back