Media Spine chilling Brian Ortega highlights compilation

Truly dont care about his past, he brings it every fight. Pumped for it. My pessimistic side says Max will pull out again. I think he's outgrown that weightclass.

I'm actually worried for Max. Something still appears "off" with him to me. Hopefully he doesn't have some sort of permanent neurological damage. But man, the fight game is just brutal. Add in insane weight cuts and you really are flirting with disaster imo.

I'm actually worried for Max. Something still appears "off" with him to me. Hopefully he doesn't have some sort of permanent neurological damage. But man, the fight game is just brutal. Add in insane weight cuts and you really are flirting with disaster imo.
I truly think its more the cut than any damage suffered through his wars. We talked many years about conor starving himself to get to that weight. Max is taller and theoretically bigger. He's just as much to blame as conor is for picking on "manlets". Needs to move up imo.

The difference is I won't try and white-knight him and say he's innocent like Juicehead & Anderoidz nut-huggers constantly do.

If folks point it out, you won't see me bashing them for it, or even disagreeing.

Cheats are cheats. Ortega is one as well. Still should be a wild scrap between he and max, as will Jon and Gus.
I'll take my jabs at Ortega because people tend to act like it didn't happen.
However, he did own up to it and it is his only slip up I can remember. I can forgive a guy for making bad decisions when he was young.

But it was still cheating.

Great fighter.

Also possibly the most overrated fighter currently in MMA.

My+brain+read+quotthirsty+boyquot+but+it+doesnt+say+so+_b5d22697ac98aeac2345f6927f5a5b36.png

Just enjoy the video instead of crying about juice

Spine chilling drug cheat who has lost 95% of Octagon time.
He also has won 100% of his fights. It's not about who is winning. It's who wins. Chael beat Anderson for 23 1/2 minutes. It's still an L on his record.

He also has won 100% of his fights. It's not about who is winning. It's who wins. Chael beat Anderson for 23 1/2 minutes. It's still an L on his record.

Chael is undefeated.

The difference is I won't try and white-knight him and say he's innocent like Juicehead & Anderoidz nut-huggers constantly do.

If folks point it out, you won't see me bashing them for it, or even disagreeing.

Cheats are cheats. Ortega is one as well. Still should be a wild scrap between he and max, as will Jon and Gus.
The difference to me is easy, Jones and Anderson lied and continue to lie, Ortega took it like a real man and fessed up. There, enough said.

Spine chilling drug cheat who has lost 95% of Octagon time.

Most fighters are "drug cheats", including many of your favorites. He got popped once, owned up to it, did his time, turn the page. Also, he hasn't "lost" anything kid, he's finishing fights, winning and making your Mom wet with his deep blue eyes.

If Shertards are going to hate on Jones, let’s be consistent.
Well fuck, as long as he admits it! My bad Sherbros, all is good!

Ortega manned the fuck up and publicly admitted his wrongdoing. At the same time, no one is calling him the GOAT in any discussion. "Shertards" hate on Jones because his delusional fuckhead fanboys continuously excuse his actions. If limp-dick Jon just came out and admitted fault, all his followers would shut the fuck up, and in turn the haters would as well. If you're going to jump through any possible loophole just to praise Jones, at least use your head.

Last edited:
Amazing fighter , the next great Mexican fighter imo.

Oh man, i didn't remember it so clearly... Edgar got lifted off his feet for a second from that uppercut <DCrying> <mma1><2>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back