Spin Doctors

JSN

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Why are they so universally hated? I hate them too. Every time I hear their music I just bust out laughing. It's not bad in the same way as Wesley Willis, but it's still offensive. Maybe just too vanilla? I figured they were from Missouri or someplace like that, but it turns out they're from the big time- New York City. I'm glad they stepped their game up and gave as the Strokes in the 00's.

spin-doctors.jpg

You mean Conor McGregor's old band?

"Two Princes" is pretty catchy, but I don't know any of their songs other than that. I didn't know anyone had strong feelings, negative or positive, about them. "it was ranked no. 21 on Blender magazine's "50 Worst Songs Ever" Lol hipster rag. Nowhere near one of the worst songs ever.

They were cheesy alternative back in the 90s. One hit wonder really. Don't really hate them, they're just not worth caring about.

but it turns out they're from the big time- New York City. I'm glad they stepped their game up and gave as the Strokes in the 00's.

Strokes are my favorite band and the GOAT from NYC... but now we have these guys

Strokes are my favorite band and the GOAT from NYC... but now we have these guys

eww I hate that. Aren't these guys ultra popular at the moment? I'll keep it rill with Arcade Fire and the Strokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back