Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one do you fear the most?

tarantula-closeup-hand.adapt.945.1.jpg

f74f484e-7985-11e5-8daa-585f55c11f1b.jpg

gad_ZON.jpg
image.jpg

For me it's definitely spiders. I don't mind the small ones but there is no way in hell I could pick up one of those big hairy ass tarantulas. Fourtunately, we don't have those here.

I don't think snakes are as bad. I wouldn't pick one up in the wild but if I were at a zoo or something I wouldn't mind holding one.

Do you fear one of them? If so, which one?

Last edited:
Spiders. I would fuck a snake up.

Snakes, I will flat out wreck every one I come across. Spiders are fine; somewhere I have a pic of a tarantula on my face.

Neither.

I fear more a great white shark when I'm swimming in the ocean.

I'm old, I don't fear anything except a fart.

Spiders still give me that primal reaction at first. Had some pet tarantulas and never got comfortable with them. Snakes are just neat and I like coming across them, unless I hear a rattle and don't see anything. Then, :eek:

Probably snakes but neither really scare me. I had to cut down a ton of old fruit trees at my house this past month so been regularly covered in spiders.

I think snakes are really cool but they just seem more dangerous.

Idk, man. I hate both. I am really very afraid of both. I guess snakes are worse for me though. For one, they’re much larger. And I see spiders a lot more often, including black widows, and am able to kill them. If I saw a fucking rattlesnake I would just shit my pants and run away. Literally shit my pants.

Snakes are awesome

Spiders are ok. I don't like seeing them running around but they eat much more annoying bugs.

I fucking hate crickets and cockroaches though

Basically I can kill a spider with my finger and very rairly do they kill people, plus if i stand on 1 it dies.

Then we have snakes and highly venomous and aggressive fuckers around he that if you stand on or walk close to you getting bitten.

On snakes my partner seen a huge Dugite on our front driveway the other day if something like that bites my son, hes in a world of trouble

I can handle snakes, but fuck the freaky spiders.

Snakes are fuck all. But spiders can get fucked.

Basically I can kill a spider with my finger and very rairly do they kill people, plus if i stand on 1 it dies.

Then we have snakes and highly venomous and aggressive fuckers around he that if you stand on or walk close to you getting bitten.

On snakes my partner seen a huge Dugite on our front driveway the other day if something like that bites my son, hes in a world of trouble
You wouldnèt kill my old pet spider with a finger unless your a savage. She definitely would have fought back.
9c9d2d1ea525446a653874600b398d88e4942466v2_hq.jpg

Sounds silly but my fear of spiders has caused me to abandon hobbies that I would love to get into. Namely camping and hiking. Last time I went camping I was sitting by the fire and a spider fell on my lap. Nearly had a heart attack. My tent was covered in daddy long legs so I ended up sleeping in my car. Haven't been camping since that time.

I love snakes but I've never had one as a pet or anything. I think they are super cool though.

Idk, man. I hate both. I am really very afraid of both. I guess snakes are worse for me though. For one, they’re much larger. And I see spiders a lot more often, including black widows, and am able to kill them. If I saw a fucking rattlesnake I would just shit my pants and run away. Literally shit my pants.
Man, I wouldn't want to live in Australia because of that. Walking outside and coming across a huge tarantula, I would flip out. Or sitting down to take a shit and realizing there is a snake hiding under the toilet rim.

You wouldnèt kill my old pet spider with a finger unless your a savage. She definitely would have fought back.
9c9d2d1ea525446a653874600b398d88e4942466v2_hq.jpg
No offense but I was 99% sure you were black lol. Not that it matters.
Sounds silly but my fear of spiders has caused me to abandon hobbies that I would love to get into. Namely camping and hiking. Last time I went camping I was sitting by the fire and a spider fell on my lap. Nearly had a heart attack. My tent was covered in daddy long legs so I ended up sleeping in my car. Haven't been camping since that time.

I love snakes but I've never had one as a pet or anything. I think they are super cool though.
Damn, that's intense. Now people know how to pull a good prank on you lol

It's crazy how we can be afraid of such small things. And most of the time they are harmless.

I hate mice. Years ago I spent a few months living at my mother's place. Found out there was a mice problem when a mouse came running accross the living room. I jumped off the couch.

I set up traps but even after catching them I could barely bring myself to put them in the garbage. I grabbed the trap by the edges and threw them out. Normally you're supposed to take the mouse out and re-set the trap but fuck it, I just bought more traps. No way I was touching that thing.

For me it's definitely spiders. I don't mind the small ones but there is no way in hell I could pick up one of those big hairy ass tarantulas. Fourtunately, we don't have those here.
joke's on you- the big hairy tarantulas are the most benign and harmless of spiders. The lethal ones tend to be tiny. Much like scorpions- the larger its claws, the less toxic its venom.
deathstalker-720x480.jpg

an encounter with this is often fatal to humans.

QpiHfvO.png

whereas this is harmless.

As a kid, I'd go out looking for bugs. That includes black widows and scorpions.

Snakes don't really scare me either but one time I got too close to a rattlesnake in the wild. That shit freaked me out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back