Social Southern/red states considered dumbest in country

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Idk how to embed but basically the top is all blue liberal states and the bottom is all red/conservative states. No surprise really considering southern/conservative states were/are most successfully targeted by fake news on social media.

Last edited:
Maybe this is why the blue states are the states that tend to contribute more resources than they get vs the red states which tend to use more resources?

Percent-of-Land-Devoted-to-Farming-by-USA-County-Map.jpg

This thread seems to be unintentionally racist.
Nice troll bait

And when you dig into the demographics of your troll statement, it’s not the flex you think it is

lol at you folks trying to point fingers and cry racism. Zero self awareness.

This is an indictment of years of garbage policy from welfare fly-over states that gutted education to push privatization.

I mean it's no rocket science that educated people tend to be more liberal. It's in the nature of learning which requires curiosity, openness and objectivity.
All traits most conservatives are missing.

Last edited:
lol at you folks trying to point fingers and cry racism. Zero self awareness.

This is an indictment of years of garbage policy from welfare fly-over states that gutted education to push privatization.

Meh… who’s run those blue cities since the 80’s?

Lol

Like the same stupid statement that red states have more violent crime as a flex… without trying to understand why that is

I’m not the one trying score blue vs red state points with a shit thread like this

Maybe you should pull the OP aside and tell him to knock it off

I mean it's no rocket science that educated people tend to be more liberal. It's in the nature of learning which requiers curiosity, openeness and objectivity.
All traits most conservatives are missing.
I guess I broke that stereotype some how . . . being an educated conservative Oklahoman with a Masters of Public Health degree and all. Thankfully . . .

Sounds pretty racist considering that southern states have the highest amount of blacks per capita living in them.

It's not just Jim Bob and Cooter that can't add 2 + 2.

Never understood why Democrats always shit on southern states.

Last edited:
Idk how to embed but basically the top is all blue liberal states and the bottom is all red/conservative states. No surprise really considering southern/conservative states were/are most successfully targeted by fake news on social media.

Idk how to embed, but you're all dumb.

Just to be clear, the idea is that uneducated black people are bringing down the education stats in the red states?

Whereas the blue states have a higher density of white people and so they are more educated?

I've never looked into this topic.

Back