Source: Guess what UFC fighters get for XMAS from Zuffa?

That's nice of them. Most employers don't give $500 gift cards to their employees, especially not when they have as many employees as the UFC does. I had an employer that made us compete for a single turkey each Thanksgiving. Hundreds of employees, one turkey to fight over (not literally). Applaud the UFC for their generosity, you Schweinhunde.

If you wanted better money you should have gone into a more lucrative career like finance, medicine or lutherie.

My boss gave everyone a leg of ham last year. Everyone, including the couple of Muslim's that work there.

4DVcEqq.jpg

Signed picture of Dana White

Guess what UFC fighters get for XMAS from Zuffa?

Tom Lawlor on his audio show with Bryan Alvarez said that he & others received the same gift 4 years in a row!

$500 gift certificate for the UFC store
Wat kind of FkD gift is that?? Here buddy go get your face smashed in for me and Ima make a killing. Almost forgot, here is yer Xmas present. So I can make more $$ awww yea

I fucked up
I should have made it a poll & gave the answer tomorrow :mad:
The spoiler was awesome and so is this thread bruv, good work , seriously !!

I lol'd

That's nice of them. Most employers don't give $500 gift cards to their employees, especially not when they have as many employees as the UFC does. I had an employer that made us compete for a single turkey each Thanksgiving. Hundreds of employees, one turkey to fight over (not literally). Applaud the UFC for their generosity, you Schweinhunde.

If you wanted better money you should have gone into a more lucrative career like finance, medicine or lutherie.
They give them out because they know 95% of them wont redeem them. Its like you giving away a book of free massages to the ring girls. That shit aint getting cashed in.

Do they sell "Passing the USADA Test For Dummies?"

Back