Song Dedication Thread v2: I wanna give a big shout out edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
YbMVB9W.gif

I wanted to like Burzum really I did...but I don't and I think Burzum blows

@M3t4tr0n

Wait for it guys

See now were talking Nargaroth I can fuck with. Semper Fidelis
I found about this band when I was 13 or 14. I'm not really into a lot of Black Metal bands, but this song is one of songs I never get tired of listening.

I found about this band when I was 13 or 14. I'm not really into a lot of Black Metal bands, but this song is one of songs I never get tired of listening.

Damn you have me beat by a lot I didn't get into them til later I was probably still into COF by then XD

Damn you have me beat by a lot I didn't get into them til later I was probably still into COF by then XD
Hah. I got into Metal when I was 12 I think because of listening to the V-Rock radio station from GTA Vice City. :p Been discovering a lot of bands ever since

Thanks man. I will patiently wait. I am afraid that if I use a Lutz shoop without the instrument, people will riot and lute the place.

No need to riot.

us_ZRR_copy.jpg

I've got no time and this was the best I could do.
The hair is pretty off but it would be blasphemy if someone other than Lutz could rock it like he does.
I'm sure that it will look fine when you make it small for an av, it should work out.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
No need to riot.

us_ZRR_copy.jpg

I've got no time and this was the best I could do.
The hair is pretty off but it would be blasphemy if someone other than Lutz could rock it like he does.
I'm sure that it will look fine when you make it small for an av, it should work out.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

A thing of beauty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back