Someone is about to complete running the entire length of the African continent

Even for ultramarathon era standards that’s cut from a different cloth.
Averaging 40-50 miles a day for damn near a year.
How his body holds up & other elite ultramarathoners is unreal.
Damn Impressive feat. ;)

Huge daily distances. I hope it is real. A few others in the past have been found faking this level or amount of running. I'm not suggesting he is but there have been a few people in the past suggesting they are running similar distances across America and they got caught out.

i did that a few years ago.

The joints? Yes. He could take a break and joint supps and recover. His cardio is through the roof though and that could only be good unless he keeps on it and develops athletic heart syndrome.

I just brought up Trump because that was his excuse why he doesn't exercise.
Trump is right though to a certain extent. People who workout often get injured/break down their body.

It doesn’t take a doctor to realize that.

Legend, that's some hardcore shit right there.

Reactions: EOW
Sounds like David Goggins warm up route to be honest.

Trump is lit fam 🔥. People who train incorrectly get injured/break down their body.

It doesn’t take a doctor to realize that.

FTFY fam I gotchu 💯

Is he not doing a full lap?

That lazy shit

Someone pop dem air pods in let my guy listen to Goggins fam styll time for old head to be great I know he ain't finna give up like dat he got dat light ting power #Trust 🏃‍♂️💨

images (3).jpeg

Not impressed unless he carries Africa with him
WSM-Sun-City-3-1.jpg

480KM ish, so just about 1 percent done already.
I did the math that if I ran 10km everyday I could have it done in around 11ish years, but usually I only do 5km so maybe another 22ish years.

I hope I get to see you reach that milestone sir, keep running brother.

it's impressive for sure but he's definitely reduced the number of years he lives by putting his body through that
Can't be good for the knees, feet & ankles. I think Enson Inoue received some injuries when he walked across Japan.

Back