Someguy asked me if I wanted a ride today....HITCHHIKING BRAHS GTF IN HERE

sjon22

Busey Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Sherbro's:

Today I decided to walk with a gas-can up to the corner to fill up my snowblower for an upcoming snowfall. A guy in a grey van rolls up in his mid 50's asks if I ran out of gas. I responded no I am just walking up to the corner to get it for my snowblower. He then asks me if I wanted a ride. I said I appreciate the offer but I would rather just walk.

It was in a middle class residential area just outside of Downtown Toronto.

So sherbros was this guy:

1) Trying to be a good Samaritan and give a stranger a ride on a winter day

2) wanted some butt secks

3) looking to skin me and wear it to Christmas dinner.

about 3 miles from where this happened 3 dudes have gone missing this past year and 1 was found dead. After it happened I wondered if I would have had a similar fate if I had taken the ride.

Would you guys feel awkward if this happened to you?

zuo9ATr.jpg

definitely at this time of year ts, i think this good samaritan was going to do...

I actually think he was just being a nice guy. Someone walking to the gas station with a gas canister usually means they've run out of gas on the road and their car could be anywhere.

Sherbro's:
Today I decided to walk with a gas-can up to the corner to fill up my snowblower for an upcoming snowfall. A guy in a grey van rolls up in his mid 50's asks if I ran out of gas. I responded no I am just walking up to the corner to get it for my snowblower. He then asks me if I wanted a ride. I said I appreciate the offer but I would rather just walk.
It was in a middle class residential area just outside of Downtown Toronto.
So sherbros was this guy:
1) Trying to be a good Samaritan and give a stranger a ride on a winter day
2) wanted some butt secks
about 3 miles from where this happened 3 dudes have gone missing this past year and 1 was found dead. After it happened I wondered if I would have had a similar fate if I had taken the ride.
Would you guys feel awkward if this happened to you?

Too hard to tell without seeing it firsthand. Personally, I just ask people if they could use a hand; that way they can say, "Yes I'd like a ride". I have given rides to strangers that have appeared harmless enough, and I've never had any problems.

I've hitchhiked myself exactly once in my life; my car ran out of gas and I had no idea how much further I'd have to walk. Nobody stopped. That'll be the last time I ever let that happen.

I bet you got a pretty little mouth.

Too hard to tell without seeing it firsthand. Personally, I just ask people if they could use a hand; that way they can say, "Yes I'd like a ride". I have given rides to strangers that have appeared harmless enough, and I've never had any problems.

I've hitchhiked myself exactly once in my life; my car ran out of gas and I had no idea how much further I'd have to walk. Nobody stopped. That'll be the last time I ever let that happen.

Yea I figure its 99.9% chance he was being nice nice. Him driving a van was a bit of a kicker tho lol. I also don't typically look like some1 ud want to give a ride to. Toque on, hood up, unshaven. Im still kinda pretty tho so thats where 2)came into play.

I wasn't walking on a highway or busy street it was a quiet residential street lined with houses.

True story 200m down the same street some dude tried to get me into his white no window van to help find which school his granddaughter goes to because he has to pick her up and didn;t know the school When he followed me I ran away. I was 14 at the time. That dude was 100% a pedo.

Maybe guys just wanna abduct me. Unless puppies beer or candy are in play im not getting into some strangers vehicle.

Im 32 and some stranger asking me to get in their van makes my skin crawl.

I got skeeved by a dude who offered me a ride when I was 13. But I took him up on it because it was like 100 degrees outside I had skateboarded 10 miles or so getting home.

He was just a nice guy. Didn't try to diddle me or anything.

ass gas or grass, no one rides for free.

Even though he was driving a van (seriously, why is it always a van?) I was going to say it was just an older guy being friendly, especially since it was Canada. Then i scrolled down and saw the part about 3 dudes missing and realized had you gotten in this man would have been using your face as a loin cloth by dusk today.

I dunno, Canadians are nice, but not Torontonians.

Odds of TS ending up a skin lamp were probably a coin flip.

Sounds like a decent thing to offer.

Back