Some wild stats about Mokaev vs Perez this weekend . . .

Let's hope Mokaev trashes Perez and fights Pantoja in Brazil.

This is the product of the way the UFC does rankings now. Hope we see more of this so maybe UFC can make some changes to the criteria. Mokaev had to get 5 wins, 4 finishes to just get a shot at someone ranked #7 who is 0-2 since 2020. Rankings need an overhaul.

Man

the WILDNESS of these stats

unheard of

my world

That's pretty cool, also I'm curious what is your gambling track record, does it actually pay off for you going in depth like that, if I ever put money on a fight its a 'fuck it' type feeling, or just put tiny amounts on ridiculous odds

Sounds par for the course. They're trying to give the arab guy an easy win.

That's pretty cool, also I'm curious what is your gambling track record, does it actually pay off for you going in depth like that, if I ever put money on a fight its a 'fuck it' type feeling, or just put tiny amounts on ridiculous odds

Track record is good. Never had a losing year or anything yet. MMA Gambling makes up like 80% of my income when I'm committed to it. I used to just live entirely off it. It got me through COVID.

The research stuff doesn't help a ton for me personally. I tried taping properly for like a year, where I'd watch like 4-5 of each fighter's last fights, and do plenty of record study, but it doesn't make much difference.

I watch every UFC fight that happens, so when I like the look of a bet, I pretty much know both fighters inside out so I already have a read on it without needing much research. Basically, it's a "fuck it" type feeling, but I can always actually reason out the pick when I stop to really think about it.

That is actually wild...Mokaev by decision is the bet.

Yeah but has anyone considered actually how WILD that is?

Back