Some People Recognize Conor McGregor Only As

giphy.gif
I posted my evidence. Being the smart guy that I am, I made sure to use the phrase "some people." I didn't use the word 'some' by accident. I know there are always some emotional fanboys who will defend their heroes to the ends of the Earth. No matter what. LOL

I'm sure Conor is devastated that people keep talking about the time he competed professionally in a new sport of the first time and made 9 figures.

I posted my evidence. Being the smart guy that I am, I made sure to use the phrase "some people." I didn't use the word 'some' by accident. I know there are always some emotional fanboys who will defend their heroes to the ends of the Earth. No matter what. LOL

Writing the word 'data' without using any actual data does not count as evidence nor does it make you smart. But don't let my logic get in the way of your self delusion.

Plenty of people dont even know who is Maywether, especially outside of USA.

Are you confused? If you really didn't give a fook, you would not feel the need to let somebody now. If you have the urge to consciously respond to a stimulus, that means that stimulus triggered and cringed you enough to reach your frontal lobe, and caused you to formulate a conscious response to it.

This is especially true when nobody asked for one's participation. If you had not responded, I wouldn't even know you existed, and so, I wouldn't have the stimulus to trigger me to respond to you.

The moral of the story is; if you don't care, then don't engage. Especially, when your input was not personally requested in the first place.

Are you confused? If you really didn't give a fook, you would not feel the need to let somebody now. If you have the urge to consciously respond to a stimulus, that means that stimulus triggered and cringed you enough to reach your frontal lobe, and caused you to formulate a conscious response to it.

This is especially true when nobody asked for one's participation. If you had not responded, I wouldn't even know you existed, and so, I wouldn't have the stimulus to trigger me to respond to you.

The moral of the story is; if you don't care, then don't engage. Especially, when your input was not personally requested in the first place.
I was making a joke by responding as if I was Conor McGregor. I should have put quotes for your dumbass to understand.

776.jpg

l3ol6.gif

Given that he's supposed to be a fighter and his only fight in a year in a half wasn't even in the sport he's supposed to be in, I'm fine with that.

Doesnt change the fact he is by far the biggest name in combat sports history.
In USA. If you ask people in Europe more will know Ali or Tyson or maybe even Klichko and Joshua but not Floyd.

Back