Social Distortion singer beats up trump supporter at concert

Greasy long hair, leather bracelets and a healthy dose of autism. Metalheads tend to be straight up awkward losers bro.

Not to mention girls in a Pantera shirt in the wild have a 90% chance of being fat and butch with three kids.
Yeah, right, because penniless punks in torn filthy goodwill castoffs begging for spare change to get drunk on Schmidt are surefire pussy magnets.
Give me a break.

I haven't seen that movie in 30 years, I really need to rewatch it.

Yes, yes you do...even if its only for the cringiest scene in movie history...grossburger snogging what looks like a 12 year old girl like he is a diabetic and her mouth is made of insulin.

That was a sucker punch, though Glenn polly had it coming. He has always had a big mouth.

its not a sucker punch when you push someone standing right in front o7f you and they lay you out for it.

That's an insult to even old school Sum 41 and blink-182
A dude I used to bounce with went on tour with Sum41 as Deryk's body guard cause he was always getting his ass whooped. Least punk thing ever.

M.O.D. did a song pointing out their hypocrisy.

That was an epic takedown of RATM. I'm going to spend some time listening to this band.

Complain about the world - it's hatred and it's strife
Complain about the world - toxic waste, pollution, loss of life
Complain about the world - your anger is a message
A westcoast liberal, douchebag, dickhead
Millionaire's perspective

A dude I used to bounce with went on tour with Sum41 as Deryk's body guard cause he was always getting his ass whooped. Least punk thing ever.
This doesn't surprise me though.

That was an epic takedown of RATM. I'm going to spend some time listening to this band.

You seem like you suck but MOD and SOD are two good bands to check out if you like that thrash sound.

Yeah, but Glenn is a well known douche, and that's coming from a fan.
He's mellowed a bit recently, though.
Agreed. Last time I saw him play (9 years ago) he was really cool though. Super chill, on point vocally, really with the crowd that night. I was blown away.

M.O.D. did a song pointing out their hypocrisy.

I saw MOD with agent orange , they ended up walking of the stage because some chick kept telling at them "less rock , more talk!" They walked of the stage and said they'd think about coming back out. They also offered someone some stuff if they beat her up.
They ended up coming back and finished the set with no talking .
They pissed off a lot of my crass orientated punk friends who were there to see agent orange.
I thought they put on a great show and i think Billy Milano seems like a real cool guy even though his politics are shit.

There was a punk band I saw who did their entire set with that video on repeat behind them lol.
Name of band? Need to know if I need to purge any of my albums when I get home.

Billy Milano (the lead singer) Is a flag waving republican who has been deeply involved in the New York Hardcore/Crossover scene since the early '80's. Including singing one of the most controversial anthems of all time.

Are you referring to @Trotsky ? Have you not noticed anything with him and @Jack V Savage ? Same person. They can fool most but not me. Ezzzz posting habits.

LOL, no.

On the whole Twatsky/Jack thing though...nah. @Trotsky is far dumber than @Jack V Savage. I disagree with JVS a lot and think he clowns it up a bit for kicks, but Twatsky is legitimately dumb.

As has already been touched on, S.O.D. is the shit. M.O.D. was Bill trying to capitalize on the unexpected success of S.O.D. (which was a project band with him and members of Anthrax). Give this whole record a listen and then check out the first M.O.D..

Here's a taste.

LOL, no.

On the whole Twatsky/Jack thing though...nah. @Trotsky is far dumber than @Jack V Savage. I disagree with JVS a lot and think he clowns it up a bit for kicks, but Twatsky is legitimately dumb.
It's not a matter of either characters being dumber than one another, it's a matter of both posting alike while trying to differ from another... replying to one another, etc. It's a phenomenon that occurs online quite frequently actually. People are loons.

Back