Soccer Is The Least Talented Sport On Earth - Dana White

Blah blah blah... Answer my question, why are Europeans and Brazilians MUCH better kickers than Americans?

Lol its not about the technique you noob, it's about the strength, accuracy, and dexterity you develop in your legs after countless years of playing a sport which is focused on kicking and strenuous on the legs.

I know you don't train, But do you even play sports bro???

Why are Thai's better kickers than both? Is it all the soccer they play?

All the soccer fanboys who call a football an "egg" need to do some research. Not every ball is round by definition. Here is an assortment of early balls made in Russia:

1920px-Russian_balls_12-13.jpg

Omg wow I love your Russian eggs

tumblr_lxuuleV5KL1qlskhvo1_500.gif

Ask yourself why it is now widely considered that the Brazilians & the Dutch are the masters of kicking in Combat sports.

Clue: What's the No1 sport in both Countries
Kickboxing is extremely popular in both countries.

I said it once and I'll say it again, the ONLY advantage a soccer player has is the leg strength and endurance. And that advantage is actually minimal once your shins are conditioned. What matters is technique and the technique of the kicks in these sports are totally, totally different. A soccer player can be totally useless in kickboxing and a non soccer player can kick hard as fuck. You really think your guy Ronaldo would have a fun time trying to kick with Cerrone? That guy hasn't had a sensation in his shins since he was a child and his technique is tight.

I am not a fan of the things you mention, but I do believe they occur far less in MMA than in football. A generally improved level of BJJ and TDD is preventing lay 'n pray.

No doubt it's part of the tactical game to win a game/fight. The three phenomenons you mention are however being lambasted by almost all MMA-fans (I don't think there are any Clay Guida fans left, Condit will never hear the end of his performance against Diaz etc.), whereas players like Busquets and Jesús Navas (in his time at Sevilla, he was the worst at this) still have plenty of support behind them - especially from their own fans. If more coaches acted like Gheorghe Hagi and told their players off when they were obviously faking injuries, the game would improve immensely.

Edit: Oh, and Del Piero God bless him

fair points however, diving is no doubt part of the tactical game to win a match.

all i ever hear online about football is people complaining about diving, it is scorned by fans all around the world(try reading an article or anything about c.ronaldo without seeing tons of people calling him a pussy, diver etc). crazy nationalistic fans of all sports are stupid but they cant ruin the sport for me, similiar to how plenty of fighters have insanely annoying groups of fans, these boards being flooded by conor fanboys constantly shitposting like "mcgoat", "conor bless" is just one example

also if caught, the person faking an injury is subject to fines or suspensions whereas there are no ramifications for lay&pray, running and/or dodging opponents

ofc i agree the sport would improve immensely if diving was no longer a thing, but i dont think the sport has been ruined

Laughing stock might be an overstatement. Didn't our women's team win the world cup last year?

Our women from a country that doesn't really give a shit about soccer and still won - Or am I getting that wrong?

Women's...Soccer?

Lol what is that?????

Seriously I don't think those two words belong in the same phrase:D

Look at my avatar fruitcake, that is a ball

Kickboxing is extremely popular in both countries.

I said it once and I'll say it again, the ONLY advantage a soccer player has is the leg strength and endurance. And that advantage is actually minimal once your shins are conditioned. What matters is technique and the technique of the kicks in these sports are totally, totally different. A soccer player can be totally useless in kickboxing and a non soccer player can kick hard as fuck. You really think your guy Ronaldo would have a fun time trying to kick with Cerrone? That guy hasn't had a sensation in his shins since he was a child and his technique is tight.
Ronaldo's a pussy

Roy Keane would fold Cerrone up quicker than a deckchair leaving rainy Galway f'n Bay.

keane-haaland-o.gif

You don't have any balls

Just admit shapes were never your strong point. That would be like saying, Soccer shouldn't be called "Football" in Europe. It should be called "Foot-Rounded-Truncated-Icosahedron"

Balls are not always spheres by definition.

Read a fucking book.

Just admit shapes were never your strong point. That would be like saying, Soccer shouldn't be called "Football" in Europe. It should be called "Foot-Rounded-Truncated-Icosahedron"

Balls are not always spheres by definition.

Read a fucking book.

I know my shapes and you play with a fucking egg!

We play with a ball

GTFO with this stereotypical bs. Soccer is far and away the most talent required team sport on the planet. There's a reason it's the number one sport in the world. Just because a sport doesn't have fighting or tackling does not mean it's not a valid sport, let alone tough as well. I have played all sports growing up including martial arts, bjj, MT, etc. and the only real injuries I sustained were from playing soccer. Yes there are some theatrics on the big stage, but at the end of the day, most people that shit on it and call it a pussy sport, couldn't hack it in a soccer match.

Why are Thai's better kickers than both? Is it all the soccer they play?

They spend decades growing up at camps like Fairtex? What's your point?

Thais have good technique but to compare raw power and accuracy to some of Brazil's and Europes legendary greats in MMA and K-1 just exposed you as the noob you are.

Lol I'm done with you... Go back and sit your couch Bubba you clearly don't even know enough about combat sports to take refuge behind it... Even for trollings sake:confused::D:)

Blah blah blah... Answer my question, why are Europeans and Brazilians MUCH better kickers than Americans?

Lol its not about the technique you noob,
it's about the strength, accuracy, and dexterity you develop in your legs after countless years of playing a sport which is focused on kicking and strenuous on the legs.

I know you don't train, But do you even play sports bro???
Lmfao, not only am I actively training and competing in multiple combat sports.... I can tell you take 3-4 entry level classes a week and think you know what you're talking about.

How good a kicker is has nothing to do with technique huh? Maybe I'll have a conversation with you about training when they let you get some work in with the fight team ;)

Hint: how hard you can connect with any strike from any discipline is entirely dependent on technique. You'll be a better martial arts practitioner when you focus on this fact that any fighter will affirm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back