So, who is more atheletic?

Red shorts because he isn't just a jacked up model.

Depends on the sport

Antonio Brown hairline.

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 12.08.26 AM.png
Screen-Shot-2015-09-10-at-10.03.54-PM.png

I'm not impressed by big muscular guys when it comes to fighting. I'm impressed by their dedication to stay in shape and that's about it. Big muscles are a handicap, except with pussies

Black guys in steroids. All NBA and NFL players use peds sorry but it's true

2-jpg.263745

???? Red shorts or black shorts?

Holy shit, I haven't thought about Gumby in years.

He is an afterthought now, but he actually had an amazing career; a natural MW with wins over multiple UFC champions from the LHW division.

He beat Chuck Liddel, Forrest Griffin, Chael Sonnen (x2), David Loiseau, and Vernon White, with over 100 professional fights. Dude was a workhorse.

The only guys who beat him were true elites for the most part

I'm not impressed by big muscular guys when it comes to fighting. I'm impressed by their dedication to stay in shape and that's about it. Big muscles are a handicap, except with pussies

You ever seen a body builder looking dude in a boxing gym? That shit is hilarious. The strutting, especially. Then they're blown out within 40 seconds.

Athleticism is context specific.

Being able to lift heavy shit off the ground/from your chest/above your head requires athleticism.

Being able to run 42km at a constant pace requires athleticism.

Boxing and kickboxing requires athleticism.

Grappling requires athleticism.

None of those things use the same primary athletic attributes as the others. MMA is the weird one, in that you need the speed, endurance and explosive elements of stand up (primarily aerobic) with the muscular endurance, strength, balance and agility of grappling (primarily anaerobic). Both have some cross overs, but one is more of an aerobic exercise and the other is mainly anaerobic.

Being too muscular has its disadvantages and the same with lacking muscle mass. But then it depends on your style. Gumby didn't need muscles.

{<jordan}

Back