So who is left to save us from a scamrot title shot?

hmmm... this might be a well-known factoid but it's the first time I hear of it: Gamrot actually bit Parke's finger in their fight in KSW, Dirty...

Why everyone hates on gamrot? I honestly do not get it.

I like Gamrot. I always appreciate guys who can grapple at high level for 25 minutes because there is nothing much harder than that. He can be beaten by a few guys while he can also beat them.

Agreed. It's just the typical "I don't like wretling in MMA" bollocks.
I like wrestling in MMA. I'd consider myself a Colby fan because Colby uses his pace to break people. I actually have no problem with gamrots style but he hasn't put on any convincing performances. I had Arman rda and turner beating Gamrot based on the ufcs scoring based criteria and Fiziev was hurt in the fight making it a nc. When Gamrot faced someone with actual tdd (dariush), he got schooled.

I like wrestling in MMA. I'd consider myself a Colby fan because Colby uses his pace to break people. I actually have no problem with gamrots style but he hasn't put on any convincing performances. I had Arman rda and turner beating Gamrot based on the ufcs scoring based criteria and Fiziev was hurt in the fight making it a nc. When Gamrot faced someone with actual tdd (dariush), he got schooled.
While I kinda agree, Turner fight would be the best example, it is also hatd to discard him against anyone, especially if fight lasts for more than 3 rounds. And I would argue that the biggest problem in Dariush fight was not wrestling, but rather high-level BJJ which helps Dariush completely reject simple takedown to guard strategies most wrestlers employ, he is always step ahead in exchanges and is not clueless like most of the fighters. He can flow unlike Dustin, Conor or Justin. His BJJ > his wrestling.

Back