So who is left to save us from a scamrot title shot?

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Scamrot already edged his way past Arman, Turner, RDA, and Fiziev.

Who is left to save us from a scamrot title shot?
Poirier and Gaethje can beat him but I'm not sure if they can stop Gamrot from leg humping them for 15 min.
If/When Fiziev comes back, they should rebook the fight but yah I think Fiziev will need a finish or the judges will give it to Gamrot
Grant Dawson has a similar style to him and might possibly out wrestle him but Grants cardio is a bit shaky and since Grant is coming off a loss, the fight probably doesn't happen
Chandler got the tdd to counter Gamrot in rd1 but lacks cardio in later rounds.
Should Charles lose the fight against Arman, he's match up well against Gamrot but he's getting up there in age and in the past two years, his availability has been shaky.
BSD is a bad matchup for Gamrot but with BSDs recent loss I doubt this fight happens.

Last edited:
I like edging, don't judge him.

If you really think he's a scam you should want him to get a TS and get wrecked to get it out of the way and silence any controversy

Scamrot vs Conman McGregor for a shot at Sleazelam Makhachev.

lol he is not even close to the title unless someone gets hurt, if Islam fights before Abu Dhabi it will probably be DP, if he fights on october it will be the winner of Charles vs Arman.

I think it's because he's a percentage player. Not many fans like that risk-averse style.
So? lots of fighters that people prop up here on sherdog are risk adverse. I do not think that gamrot is that fighter, he is always moving forward and striking

I like Gamrot. I always appreciate guys who can grapple at high level for 25 minutes because there is nothing much harder than that. He can be beaten by a few guys while he can also beat them.

Genuinely don't see him getting one bar an emergency injury fill in.

if olives can't beat islam. nobody in the LW can atleast for awhile so it does not matter much, who gets the title shot

Back