So which of you Khabiebers wrote Khabibs wiki page?

From the wiki:

'Nurmagomedov dominated the fight, controlling Iaquinta from start to finish, and won via unanimous decision to become the UFC Lightweight Champion.[61]'

JUST LOL.

Khabib was getting lit up on the feet, and even on the ground FAILED WITH EPIC PROPORTIONS to put Al away for a finish.
Own up Khabiebrs, which of you wrote that?
Just STFU did Khabib CONTROL the fight from start to finish. It was 50/50 until the 3rd/4th round onwards. If Al came in with a full fight camp and with more notice, Kebab would be back on the Fight Night Prelims
#micdrop
#truthtalk
#likeifyouagree

- 2018 join date - [ x ]
- Conor AV - [ x ]
- Retarded / Incoherent post - [ x ]
- Using hashtags on Sherdog - [ x ]

This guy has all the requirements met.

Poor guy. Does your caretaker know you're on her computer?

From the wiki:

'Nurmagomedov dominated the fight, controlling Iaquinta from start to finish, and won via unanimous decision to become the UFC Lightweight Champion.[61]'

JUST LOL.

Khabib was getting lit up on the feet, and even on the ground FAILED WITH EPIC PROPORTIONS to put Al away for a finish.
Just STFU did Khabib CONTROL the fight from start to finish. It was 50/50 until the 3rd/4th round onwards. If Al came in with a full fight camp and with more notice, Kebab would be back on the Fight Night Prelims
#micdrop
#truthtalk
#likeifyouagree

U did see the scorecards right?
Just saying

I agree with TS. It was a very close fight and the judges could have gone either way. I had no idea which way the judges were gonna go but I'm totally fine with Khabib getting the nod.

Hell of a fight.

Huh??..the scorecards were as dominant for khabib as any fight in UFC history ..

Khabib wasn't lit up by Al... Al wasn't in trouble either. Just a dull 5 round affair between a kind of decent all rounder and a big 55er with a very good top game. Meh.

MUR MUR MUR MUR MUR. That's all I hear. I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in whiny little woman.

50-44, 50-43, 50-43.

Of course you don't speak Little Woman, your mom was a slam hog. Maybe there is an app to translate English into Oinkanese.

From the wiki:

JUST LOL.

#micdrop
#truthtalk
#likeifyouagree

<DontBelieve1>

But without stupid people like you, we would have no one to laugh at.
So, thank you TS for your contribution to society! Have a nice day!

50-44, 50-43, 50-43.

Of course you don't speak Little Woman, your mom was a slam hog. Maybe there is an app to translate English into Oinkanese.

That's great and all, but the only way this fight goes to the judges is if Conor is put on trial for murder.

People who use hash tags outside of places where hash tags do anything oughta shampoo my crotch

I agree with TS. It was a very close fight and the judges could have gone either way. I had no idea which way the judges were gonna go but I'm totally fine with Khabib getting the nod.

Hell of a fight.

No it wasn't, it was completely one sided. You need to rewatch the fight.

TS is a troll who made this thread to get an overreaction from Khabib fanboys and it worked.

Some really awful banter back and forth for this fight. Just horrible. Keep it up.

That's great and all, but the only way this fight goes to the judges is if Conor is put on trial for murder.

Those were the scores from the Khabib/Iaquinta fight bro.

Check my post history. Just because I want Khabib to win doesn't mean I'm picking him to win. Just because most Conor fans are shitposting neophytes doesn't mean Conor is a neophyte.

Those were the scores from the Khabib/Iaquinta fight bro.

Check my post history. Just because I want Khabib to win doesn't mean I'm picking him to win. Just because most Conor fans are shitposting neophytes doesn't mean Conor is a neophyte.

Oh, you're one of THOSE. LMAO

"I don't mind Conor, but I just can't stand his nearly as well-hung fans". "All they do is cheer for Conor, can you believe they could do that"? LOL, you probably need to see a shrink. Bitterness isn't good for that high blood pressure you have, making you think irrationally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back