So what's up with Frank Mir?

The Mir has gone to slumber until UFC 300 falls upon us, where he's destined to make a jacked white boy tap.
It is known.

Last edited:
Hahahaha! I never noticed that. Makes the gif that much more epic if true.
I used to have those headphones, when I was a dj in the early 00's everyone had them. They are Sony mdvr700's and they are the most impractical headphones to listen to music on.

_68447570_deancooper624.jpg

no, he didnt. no suspension in place yet.

still discussions/negotiations going on.

so no, hes not "eligible in april 2018". You dont know how long he going to get because it hasnt been decided.

there is an outside chance of reduction because of some question marks over the new turinabol test, but its unlikely

thats because it didnt happen

My bad, I read the article wrong. If he got suspended most likely be two years and that would be April 2018. Mir is trying to fight it, get released anything to fight and make a living again.

I would love to see him in EBI personally.

I used to have those headphones, when I was a dj in the early 00's everyone had them. They are Sony mdvr700's and they are the most impractical headphones to listen to music on.
Hahaha, nice. Why did you give up on the DJ thing?

Hahaha, nice. Why did you give up on the DJ thing?

i didn't like being around high people all the time. i would dj at raves. i still make mixes at home, i just don't play out anymore.

He's regrouping until he unveils Mir 7.5!

i didn't like being around high people all the time. i would dj at raves. i still make mixes at home, i just don't play out anymore.
Oh I get it. I know how it goes being around wasted and high people. Gets very irritating!!! You never thought about getting into weddings or corporate events? There's good money there and the crowds are more tolerable.

Oh I get it. I know how it goes being around wasted and high people. Gets very irritating!!! You never thought about getting into weddings or corporate events? There's good money there and the crowds are more tolerable.
Nah I was really into playing raves, it just stopped being cool once my daughter was old enough to start going to those parties

He has a podcast and does commentary for a Russian MMA org. It would be cool if he did an EBI type event.

Back