So what you guys think of Thiago Moises vs Daruish?

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im excited to see Moises in the ufc the guy is super skilled and still improving but Daruish is a proven guy.

Should be a fun one though.

it could be exciting but dariush is 0-2-1 in his last 3 with the 2 losses being brutal KOs, maybe he can bounce back but i am gonna go for the newcomer here

Dariush was on fire until that flying knee KO and has looked really fucked up ever since

I honestly have no idea who the other guy is but Dariush should take this easily

You gotta go look him up Moises is highly skilled and precise.

But is he better than Jason Knight?

He's a late notice opponent so Moises has been brought in to fight and not necessarily to win. I guess it depends on what he was training for before getting the call?

But is he better than Jason Knight?

He's a late notice opponent so Moises has been brought in to fight and not necessarily to win. I guess it depends on what he was training for before getting the call?
Waaaaay better than Knight Moises is a precision striker where as knight is a brawler with no skill yea he has a win over Moises but that was a 20 yr old Moises he’s come a lob way since.

Just saw this dudes highlight. Love me some Dariush, but he's getting starched.

Can't trust Dariush's chin at this point. He hasn't been sparked too many times and he only has the one KO loss to Hernandez that really didn't look like a punch that should've finished him, but the fact that he trains at Kings MMA doesn't bode well for his longevity in the sport. Sparring sessions under Cordeiro are no joke. No telling how much damage he's taken in the gym and it's a shame, because he should really be somewhere that pushes his wrestling and conditioning. He's very high level on the ground but was in there slugging it out with fucking Barboza. There's just no reason for that.

Dude looks like the goods huh?
Yeah man super clean on the feet. May have overlooked his ground game though. Let's see if Dariush decides to grapple tonight.

Back