So, what happens to the LHW division now?

I hope Gus vs Oezdemir for the belt. With DC getting the TS against the winner after he's recovered.

Strip Jones ASAP and set up DC vs Gus for the championship. The first fight was great and it makes the most sense now.

I hope Gus vs Oezdemir for the belt. With DC getting the TS against the winner after he's recovered.
I feel like this is the perfect occasion for an interim belt.

DC clearly isn't gonna be fighting for at least 6 months, so a fight in the meantime would be perfect.

I feel like this is the perfect occasion for an interim belt.

DC clearly isn't gonna be fighting for at least 6 months, so a fight in the meantime would be perfect.

Yeah def the most legit and perfect interim belt, I just cant stand the thought of another interim belt.

Yeah def the most legit and perfect interim belt, I just cant stand the thought of another interim belt.
Fair enough. There's definitely been a lot of them recently. But if any situation warranted one, it would be this one.

I have zero interest in Gus-DC II.

Why? Are you worrying DCs health at this point? That would be undestandable.

But DC has said multiple times he never wants to fight Gus again, so I doubt that rematch ever happens.

if dc is still the champ they should do gus ans volkan for the contender since dc gonna sit out until next year anyway. i only wanted gus to get the title shot cuz of wanting the jones rematch that ive been waiting for. im not as interested in seeing gus and dc go again when they just fought not even 2 years ago.

Fair enough. There's definitely been a lot of them recently. But if any situation warranted one, it would be this one.

Agreed. DC needs all the compensation he can get after having to suffer a late stoppage from a roidhead. Even if that just means getting the belt and being called the champ again.

Why? Are you worrying DCs health at this point? That would be undestandable.

But DC has said multiple times he never wants to fight Gus again, so I doubt that rematch ever happens.
Personal preference. But maybe that changes over time. It's not like DC has a lot of time left though.

I guess DC deserves to get the belt back. He shouldnt fight for a while now though so i predict Gus vs Volkan for the interim belt, and then Gus vs DC 2.

Back