So what happens if Weidman loses again?

Another fight, he's not gonna get cut, they are very tolerant to former champions, look at Hendricks

latest

Might retire, if he gets knocked out, he'll retire and prolly come back two years later.

He needs to take some time off, regardless of whether he wins or loses. Dude has taken a TON of damage in a short amount of time and even had neck surgery ffs

LHW is soooo wide open. Idk why he won't move up. He is a big MW as it is. Plus look at that division, one win and you're in the top 15, 3 wins you're in a title discussion nearly.

If he gets his ass kicked then I reckon he will reconsider what he wants to do with his life.

If he loses a close decision, then he might go on a "fuck it I'll be a gatekeeper, fight often, and maybe down the road get a shot once bisping leaves (can't wait), Rockhold's body breaks down, Romero get's too old, and then he might have a chance to be relevant. but i doubt any of that shit happens.

He just isn't that great of a fighter anymore. Tough guy. His brain not being fooled by anderson is what won him those fights, but in these days guys are getting better at TDD and Chris standup is rudimentary.

LHW is soooo wide open. Idk why he won't move up. He is a big MW as it is. Plus look at that division, one win and you're in the top 15, 3 wins you're in a title discussion nearly.

"
""Chris Weidman: ‘I know for a fact, I’m not leaving this sport without fighting’ Jon Jones""

Hes still my boy. Run it back 1 more time.

If he loses again...pour the liquor on the curb for a fallen homie. The guy that stole the GOATS soul.

He's a NY boy. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC didn't cut him if he loses. Now, that mma is legal. Stick him on a NY card, a cpl times a year.

There are a few options. Guess the first step is seeing if he does indeed, lose.

Back