So what are you all dressing up as for halloween this year?

Ik8DfkJ.jpg
Lmao

My two year old son is going as Batman so I’m going to take him trick or treating dressed as Alfred.

IMG_17421.jpg

Dressing up as Kylo, girlfriends daughter going as Leia

Superman shirt under an unbuttoned dress shirt, dress pants, and sports coat, glasses too.

I did it a couple years ago when I took my kid and her friends out trick or treating and people loved it.

Even had some innuendo with a milf or two.

I was Lenny Kravitz last year...this year I wanted to be Slash from GNR.

I'll be dressing up as a man staying home watching a film most likely or perhaps going out to dinner.

my plans got cancelled, but i was going as magenta from rocky horror show

I'm going to get a name tag and put Steve on it, tonight I'm Steve.

Not really big on dressing up, but if I end up going to some Halloween event:

jackb-825x400.jpg

I own the tank, and my brother bought me a fake mullet as a joke a few months back, so it's an easy throw together. Not to mention Burton is a legendary character.

From the Halls of Valhalla to the streets in my town, people will know that as a Viking Warrior I will drink my Swill and dominate all who try to cross my path.

I got the idea from here years ago and have done it 2 years now. Dress up nicely and put a white trash bag on with the word "Douche" written on it. You're essentially in normal clothing so it's comfortable, it cost next to nothing to make, and you get to be a straight asshole all night because you're in "character".

People have really gotten a kick out of it and asked for pics with me.

Going to Voodoo a 3 day fest in NOLA so I got 3 costumes.

vdf17-by-day-lineup-admat-v4_0922-on-sale-now.jpg

Roman Gladiator:
81%2Bd759jDiL._UY700_.jpg

Maverick (my buddy that looks like Val Kilmer is going as Iceman, also bringing a volleyball):
1042_600x.jpg

And Clint (Green Pancho and all):
2171144-tumblr_lw5u38eyww1qcr6iqo1_500.jpg

Fuck yeah love Halloween.
Damn. I wish I had seen this a couple of months ago. That looks amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back