So this is Wlad's final shot

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
nintchdbpict000288959537-e1481729177419.jpg

Wlad's 40 years old, He hasn't fought in over a year (since November 15)

I just don't see if he can do it......Joshua is young, up in coming, same size pretty much, even has greater reach than Wlad..and has a 100 percent KO ratio

unless Wlad radically changed his gameplan, i dont know, whatever he does, he has to do something

Well, don't forget that it's a huge step up for AJ, as well.
Wlad has nothing left to prove honestly, neither does any record setting lineal champion long past the 36 of age.

Wlad hit the nail on the head when he was asked about this fight

"in 3 years i'll be too old, and he'll be too good"

Joshua isn't hard to find. If Wlad can get his jab going, he wins.

Also, ever since Hopkins was retired by Smith Jr., I really worry about ring rust on fighters around 40+. Mayweather at 40 potentially fighting that Irish guy is another case too.

Joshua isn't hard to find. If Wlad can get his jab going, he wins.

Also, ever since Hopkins was retired by Smith Jr., I really worry about ring rust on fighters around 40+. Mayweather at 40 potentially fighting that Irish guy is another case too.
Agreed look what happened to Andrei Arlovski an elite striker getting worked over by a novice who only trained for 3 years in mma

The ultimate bromance. Wlad said that after he beats him he'll help build him back up to become the man in the division. That's if Wlad beats him of course.

They look like bouncers at a gay nightclub in that pic. On topic, I think Wlad has. Good chance of jabbing Joshua into frustration and defeat, but if he doesn't, it's probably the end of the line for him.

They look like bouncers at a gay nightclub in that pic. On topic, I think Wlad has. Good chance of jabbing Joshua into frustration and defeat, but if he doesn't, it's probably the end of the line for him.

They could work for Chippendales

Back