So they're just going to let this guy beat up on LWs? Michel Prazeres

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Prazeres has missed weight in 3 of his last 4 fights. If he shows up at 160 lb after weight-cut, that means he's a bonafide Welterweight following fight-camp.

How is this guy still getting fights?

He looks like he could be a Middleweight.... Actually he is MW on fight night (read below)

usa_today_10254097.0.jpg

Desmond Green: As everyone knows my opponent missed weight by 5lbs, this was his 4th time in 7 fights missing weight, so I gave a stipulation that he could not be over 173 today, I just found out he is 180 currently, I am still taking this fight because I am a company man @danawhite @seanshelby @mickmaynard2 @ufc also I didn’t come all the way to Brazil to not perform, with that being said #watchmework Savages do what Savages do

Prazeres has missed weight in 3 of his last 4 fights. If he shows up at 160 lb after weight-cut, that means he's a bonafide Welterweight following fight-camp.

How is this guy still getting fights?

He looks like he could be a Middleweight.... Actually he is MW on fight night (read below)

usa_today_10254097.0.jpg

Desmond Green: As everyone knows my opponent missed weight by 5lbs, this was his 4th time in 7 fights missing weight, so I gave a stipulation that he could not be over 173 today, I just found out he is 180 currently, I am still taking this fight because I am a company man @danawhite @seanshelby @mickmaynard2 @ufc also I didn’t come all the way to Brazil to not perform, with that being said #watchmework Savages do what Savages do

Despite the loss, I gotta respect Green for taking that fight.

As for Prazeres, they'll make him fight at WW for sure from here on out.

He should be forced to fight WW permanently. You can’t make the weight 3 out of your last 4 tries you’re clearly not a lightweight. No bs apologies, no “my body shut down” just move up.

Despite the loss, I gotta respect Green for taking that fight.

As for Prazeres, they'll make him fight at WW for sure from here on out.

After he just padded his record with half a dozen LWs. They should have forced him to WW after his second missed weight. This Green fight should have never happened.

Seems like Green took it because he felt trapped, worried he might go home w/o a paychek. After a provision of 173 lb limit, no way should he have fought a guy who was +180 lb.

After he just padded his record with half a dozen LWs. They should have forced him to WW after his second missed weight. This Green fight should have never happened.

Seems like Green took it because he felt trapped, worried he might go home w/o a paychek. After a provision of 173 lb limit, no way should he have fought a guy who was +180 lb.
Well I'm sure he had to take the fight because he burned his savings by staying in Belem for a week.

Well I'm sure he had to take the fight because he burned his savings by staying in Belem for a week.

That's what I'm implying already. The Brazilian Prazeres was already on home soil, had little to lose, and still didn't make weight. If Green went home without a paycheck he was fucked.

This was perfect extortion... Matter of fact I just looked this up: every time Prazares missed weight he was fighting in Brazil.

The tactics keep on getting dirtier. Fuck this garbage asshole. Pause.

Yea thats horseshit. The wins should be turned to NC IMO.

Making weight seems to be optional now.

CABMMA ordered him to move up to WW or they won't be sanctioning his fights anymore. At 170, he's 0-1 in UFC. Lost to Paulo Thiago.

paulo-thiago-michel-prazeres.jpg

Back