So there is one thing you have to respect about Colby.

Mystic Mac Miller

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The guy could easily fight at LW but instead decides not to cut weight and stay at WW. His losses have come against:

1. Usman who that is built like an Ox and hits like a truck
2. Edwards who is 6'2 with long legs and could easily be fighting at Middle Weight

Colby could have done what Jon Jones did which is cut weight like crazy to be at a division below and try to edge it out against smaller fighters. I mean let's face it, Jon Jones would not have had the win streak he did if he fought prime Cain, prime Stipe, or even a prime Lesnar.

The guy could easily fight at LW but instead decides not to cut weight and stay at WW. His losses have come against:

1. Usman who that is built like an Ox and hits like a truck
2. Edwards who is 6'2 with long legs and could easily be fighting at Middle Weight

Colby could have done what Jon Jones did which is cut weight like crazy to be at a division below and try to edge it out against smaller fighters. I mean let's face it, Jon Jones would not have had the win streak he did if he fought prime Cain, prime Stipe, or even a prime Lesnar.
{<BJPeen}<Waaah>

Who’s he benefiting by doing this? The fans, his career?

Reactions: HHJ
The guy could have easily sold wolf tickets and promoted fights with modern trash talk but decided not to have any decorum whatsoever and turned himself into the bastard child of a 4chan troll and a racist rodeo clown.

I think it's best to keep quiet on some things. Then I read about who Leons dad was and he was a human traficer, drug dealer and simply a horrible excuse for a human being. I don't feel sorry for him one bit but it has nothing to do with Leon so he shouldn't have made the comments.

His ability to trick Trump lovers and haters into buying his fights when he's a good but not elite fighter.

He's dehydrated when he makes 170. He clearly cuts weight
If he goes at 155, he will have to reduce quads and glute muscle mass
Good luck with the wrestling with 15 lbs less muscle in your quads and glutes

If only it had been Colby instead of joe son's balls

Respect is not very deep if you have to do it.

Back