So the guy that Urijah beat to get into the house.

Dr Brian Pepper

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I feel like he should get some sort of praise, we went the decision with the "monster"

He's on the phone daily with Joe Silva.

I said it in a thread after the first episode. Enz is better then Kevin Casey and a bunch of guys that made it into the house.

Andy Enz is pretty skilled, especially for a 21 years old. Sucks he had to fight Uriah in the first round because I think he could give anyone in the house a good fight. Hopefully his arm heals up quickly, so he can pick up some wins and get picked up somewhere.

Lol i was thinking the same thing yesterday. He could have ended up being number 2-3 or something.

Unfortunately that's the luck of the draw,hopefully he can get some wins and we might even see a rematch one day?

Andy Enz needs to have 1 (finish) win and he'll get a UFC fight.

He'll get the Pablo Garza deal.

I was just thinking this after the last episode. Dude took some bombs from Uriah too and dealt his own blows. I feel like he's better than Bubba and a few of the other guys.

Could turn out in his favor, if enough people remember him he comes into the UFC on the sort of contract that can be renegotiated when he does well instead of the long term TUF contract.
Still sucks he got such a rough first fight, but not end of the world stuff especially if he can turn it into an upside.

Uriah Hall is a true monster. He will become an MMA legend. You heard it here first. I will come back to this post in 10 years.

I was thinking about this during the wild card selection. He deserved that second chance more than pretty much anybody eligible who was already in the house. Crazy that he's so young.

broke his arm in the first round and still went the distance with Uriah. he is fighting a 210lb catchweight fight soon in Alaska with the light heavyweight champ. hopefully he gets the UFC call soon, kid is an absolute beast

I was thinking the exact same thing after the newest episode. UFC should give Enz a shot.

Uriah Hall is a true monster. He will become an MMA legend. You heard it here first. I will come back to this post in 10 years.

Sonnen said Hall would be a contender before you.

And Dana has already kicked Joe Silva's butt for missing out on Hall before TUF.

Sonnen said Hall would be a contender before you.

And Dana has already kicked Joe Silva's butt for missing out on Hall before TUF.

I seriously doubt Silva had no clue who he was.

Dana is the one that comes off clueless there. He said 'where did this guy come from'? LOL he fought for a promotion(ROC) that is one of the biggest east coast pipelines for the talent that comes into his org. And has been for many years. It just shows Dana has no clue and no time to care about what prospects are out there and the scouting new talent end. I guarantee Joe knew who he was and was on his radar. Sometimes its a numbers game with the roster or timing. Maybe he felt he needed more pxreince and seasoning which he is getting now.

I seriously doubt Silva had no clue who he was.

Dana is the one that comes off clueless there. He said 'where did this guy come from'? LOL he fought for a promotion(ROC) that is one of the biggest east coast pipelines for the talent that comes into his org. And has been for many years. It just shows Dana has no clue and no time to care about what prospects are out there and the scouting new talent end. I guarantee Joe knew who he was and was on his radar. Sometimes its a numbers game with the roster or timing. Maybe he felt he needed more pxreince and seasoning which he is getting now.

Well Hall did lose to weidman shortly before wiedman went into the UFC. That one loss to another up and comer (9-0 vs halls 9-2) is probably the reason he was overlooked.

Do you bring in the undefeated prospect or the prospect who's 9-2 with a loss to the undefeated prospect.

Hell had hall won that fight way back then it wouldn't suprise me to see hall fighting for the title against anderson and weidman fighting on TUF.

Come on, it's not Dana's job to be on the lookout for future UFC fighters, cut the guy some slack, he's got other obligations.

Back