So sick of hunting down ways to watch live tv.

Its been a tradition for 20+ years for me and the wife to watch the ball drop on Dick Clark's rock'n NYE. We got rid of cable 2 years ago and last year i think we had to sign up for a free trial for fubo or some shit. It was also a challenge to watch the NFL championship games and Superbowl last year as well.
Since we are already paying $20 for Hulu+/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle i said fuck it and upgraded to Hulu Live which includes the others for basicly $55 extra. Still better then paying $120/mo for Cable.
You sound poor.
<JonesLaugh>

Why don't you just simply buy a digital antenna and you can watch all of the broadcast channels when you want without any issues. And you actually get a decent amount of channels like the El Rey Network.

That sucks, hopefully it is mild and you feel better soon.

It definitely sucks sir, 3 years we never caught it.
Figures its the last day of the year lol.

Thanks for the love man, happy new year brother.

The old couple that owned the bar, the Husband died a year before covid, the wife died shortly after covid was almost over. The daughter was a drunk and sold the bar. There was apartments above the bar and the new owners havent done anything with the bar since. Its a shame, this bar is so old it had a lot of punk bands come through. I remember going there to see Blondie with a $5 cover charge.

That's a damn shame man.
I hate when good old places go to shit, its like watching a 68 Camaro rust away in a barn.

Blondie for 5 bucks is a super steal.
I would watch her stand there for 5 bucks, nevermind sing lol.

My samsung smart tv has tons of tv channels and apps to watch shit. You can also stream your phone or pc to a newer tv and watch whatever is on those devices. And you can watch about whatever you want on a computer if you know where to look.:)

Its been a tradition for 20+ years for me and the wife to watch the ball drop on Dick Clark's rock'n NYE. We got rid of cable 2 years ago and last year i think we had to sign up for a free trial for fubo or some shit. It was also a challenge to watch the NFL championship games and Superbowl last year as well.
Since we are already paying $20 for Hulu+/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle i said fuck it and upgraded to Hulu Live which includes the others for basicly $55 extra. Still better then paying $120/mo for Cable.

Do you have an HD antenna to watch local channels? That should cover both the Superbowl and the ball drop.

Go to channelmaster.com. You enter your zip and they tell you how to place your antenna. If you can, near or by a window. I have an external, which works best. I get over 80 channels. Grant it, there's lots of multicasts. Also, do a channel scan if you haven't.
Correct.
I actually bought a $80 digital antenna that Sling recommended, and i couldnt get any decent channels. I think i got like 5 and none of them were worth a damn.
You need to find out how many miles away your transmitters are and then what direction. For anything above 40 miles always you most likely need the antenna to be either outside or in the attic. Mines in the attic

My homemade fractal antenna doesn't require power supply like the store bought ones do. Didn't even need to mount it outside. It's facing the back and gets many channels clearly. Didn't try it using the better RG-11 coaxial cables, which I'm assuming will have stronger signal due to less interference.

I just saw an article saying Disney is coming out with a new free streaming service ad based and will have news. I doubt it'll have Disney+ content.

ll cool J should stick to acting. He fucking sucked. Im sticking around for more Green Day, its crazy Billie Joe Armstrong is 51 and still looks like he did 20 years ago. My wife is fan girling on him, lol
I don't know man 'Mama said knock you out' is always a good one to listen to while you're wanking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back