So My Ex Just F****d My Friend

I'm 48.

But yeah, in my day, getting a bro in there with a chick you were done with was a highly valued friendship metric. I mean that's where you really get to learn freaky shit. If a girl just got dumped by a friend of mine, she will go out of her way to do nasty, nasty shit with me because she knows to a certainty it will get back to him. Shit she would be very unlikely to do otherwise. Those moments do not come up every day and they must be taken advantage of.
I get where u r coming from but everyone is at a different point in their journeys and sex is some drug like shit. If one guy is fine with letting his friends screw his ex, that doesn't mean another guy will be ready and it will cause serious issues with him...major bad karma.

A lot of times where I would be fucking a girl, just having a good time and then kicked her out of the room after I blew my load, I find out later that she was in love with me and it caused tremendous hurt to her. Sex is some seriously powerful shit and very complex.....if a girl is just putting out like cray cray, she is not in a good place and men shouldn't be profiting off of a person in pain. I've also met many good guys that meet a great girl down the line but she had one too many weenie in her and no guy wants to make a ho a house wife.

Sex causes guilt, shame and regret for the women and jealousy, rage, insecurity with men.....it's like playing Russian Roulette; even if you dont get hit with the bullet, you are leaving a loaded chamber for the next guy/girl. There is a reason no major religion says "f whoever you want when you want and f the consequences". We would be way better off as a society if stopped treating sex like a video game and treated it more like a sacred bond.

you should fuck your buddy and make the circle complete

The most powerful of forces, my man. I became a junk bomb dope addict when my gf in highschool-college cheated on me. I spent the whole relationship thinking "please dont cheat on me...PLEASE DONT CHEAT ON ME!!!" and guess what happened? She cheated on me...."Was it something I did? Was I not good enough? Was someone better? Why didn't she respect me?" - all these negative emotions that transformed into me hating myself.

It took me two years of destroying my body to finally forgive her and realize it happened for a greater good. I didn't get in a relationship until like 5 years later, as I knew I had to be in a place where I wouldn't be jealous anymore, couldn't let anyone hurt me like that again and could just focus on being a good man and enjoying the brief time I got to spend with my partner.

TS has to make sure that he doesn't let these emotions fester or else it will exponentially multiply.

I don't know a man over the age of 20 that doesn't have stories about how some woman poked out his eyes and consumed his heart under a full moon. Its part of the deal, just how it works. Its unfortunate, and painful, and just how it is. Thing is, women say the same thing about men.

Pat Benatar tried to explain it to us.

I never been eskimo brothers with anybody I know. I tried to introduce a chick I banged to a friend and he didn't want any of it when I told him I banged her.

It seems to be a cultural thing. If the friend asked, he knew it was wrong. Maybe wait a week or two.

I get where u r coming from but everyone is at a different point in their journeys and sex is some drug like shit. If one guy is fine with letting his friends screw his ex, that doesn't mean another guy will be ready and it will cause serious issues with him...major bad karma.

A lot of times where I would be fucking a girl, just having a good time and then kicked her out of the room after I blew my load, I find out later that she was in love with me and it caused tremendous hurt to her. Sex is some seriously powerful shit and very complex.....if a girl is just putting out like cray cray, she is not in a good place and men shouldn't be profiting off of a person in pain. I've also met many good guys that meet a great girl down the line but she had one too many weenie in her and no guy wants to make a ho a house wife.

Sex causes guilt, shame and regret for the women and jealousy, rage, insecurity with men.....it's like playing Russian Roulette; even if you dont get hit with the bullet, you are leaving a loaded chamber for the next guy/girl. There is a reason no major religion says "f whoever you want when you want and f the consequences". We would be way better off as a society if stopped treating sex like a video game and treated it more like a sacred bond.

Gonna have to disagree with some of this.

There is no right or wrong way to see sex. You can see it as a purely enjoyable physical pursuit, or as a sacred bond meant only fro procreation, or anywhere in between.

Sex does not cause guilt, or shame or resentment or any of the things you mentioned. The chemical reaction between lying, misleading, and sex can cause many of those things. Ambiguity as to any larger significance of the sex (relationship, love, etc) or differing opinions between the participants as to the significance of the sex can certainly lead to guilt jealousy, resentment, or emotional pain.

When you caused so much pain to the girl you fucked then kicked out, do you really think it was the sex that caused the hurt? Not likely. I bet she enjoyed the sex. No Sir-it was either your cruelty, or perhaps more likely emotional naivete, that caused the pain. You either lacked the emotional awareness that the event meant more to her than to you, or you knew but didn't care. Or perhaps you knew and cared- but you surmised that having a clarification session on your shared objectives would have resulted in you not getting laid. And you wanted to get laid so you didn't bother taking her emotional temperature. If a person is observant and aware and interested in sex, they will usually be able to find a partner that is like minded in their approach and perspective. The harder part is not engaging or moving on if there is not a fit.

A person (women in particular) can certainly make a choice to have 'revenge sex' and then regret it later. But many also feel that is an excellent way to achieve some closure and turn the page. It is up to each person to understand themselves enough to make emotionally safe decisions. Women like sex as much as men and want sex as much as men. We all value sex differently though. So the key is to do your best to ensure that both parties are OK with the situation.

We are definitely in agreement about karma though. When you better yourself at the unreasonable expense of others-that's bad ju-ju. But if you understand the people in your orbit, and are clear in your intentions and objectives, and willing to walk away when there is no mutual benefit, that is an easy thing to avoid.

Could have been worse.

While you banging her they could have been cheating on the side. Anyhow, As you banging her he could have go jealous and ran in and mounted you doggy style, while she locked you down her closed guard and he thrusted in to you, at which point you would thrust in to her from the momentum.

Long, short - you could have gotten fucked by both of them. So count your blessings bro.

Back