So Lobov is claiming...

If you were a fighter and were surrounded by goons in a lobby and you were being filmed, would you try and tough guy it out or would you back down like Artem?
Just for reference this happened to crazy horse in Pride. Wanderlei and Chute box pretty much jumped crazy horse. He got beat but kept his pride and gains some tough guy points.

Would Artem fighting back against all odds make him look like a bad ass despite catching a beating? I'm not judging his decision to not fight back, I'm just looking at things from a PR point of view.

Bennett is a crazy mofo, lol. Seriously though, what do you think would have happened if most fighters were in Artems shoes?

I think a lot of guys would have started swinging or at least talk some shit.

You Conor haters are so fucking pathetic. Just two minutes in and I can hear the truth and emotion in Artem's words. What a fucking badass. many of us WISH we could have a friend like that.

Yeah, Khabib beat Conor, but Artem is a real one and I respect that whole-heartedly. he even admitted he was shook from the whole event and gave nothing but truth in the interview (well I mean I only listened to a quarter of it but that's b/c i have other shit to do).

Fuck it. War Conor, war artem. I still love Khabib but War Conor if a rematch ever happens. And I also love Michael Johnson but fuck it, War Artem in that fight too

you pathetic shits would cry yourselves to sleep if conor sleeps khabib in the rematch

Artem's just pissed because chickens have longer arms and are better fighters than him.

Artem's talking all kinds of shit again.

You Conor haters are so fucking pathetic. Just two minutes in and I can hear the truth and emotion in Artem's words. What a fucking badass. many of us WISH we could have a friend like that.

Yeah, Khabib beat Conor, but Artem is a real one and I respect that whole-heartedly. he even admitted he was shook from the whole event and gave nothing but truth in the interview (well I mean I only listened to a quarter of it but that's b/c i have other shit to do).

Fuck it. War Conor, war artem. I still love Khabib but War Conor if a rematch ever happens. And I also love Michael Johnson but fuck it, War Artem in that fight too

you pathetic shits would cry yourselves to sleep if conor sleeps khabib in the rematch
636744985330878259-USP-MMA-UFC-229-Nurmagomedov-vs-McGregor.JPG

Bennett is a crazy mofo, lol. Seriously though, what do you think would have happened if most fighters were in Artems shoes?

I think a lot of guys would have started swinging or at least talk some shit.

Yea without the cameras, I might have begged for my life, but with the cameras filming I would have had no choice but at least say get the fuck away from me.
Even Magana popped off a against Cyborg. (But she wasn't outnumbered though, but still...).

Artem's gonna get slapped again running his mouth about Khabib.

lol no it doesn't. He called him a chicken because he wouldn't fight him and Khabib has hilariously Russian stereotype trash talk. If Khabib wanted to call him the prison rape version then he would have had to ask someone how to say prison bitch or he would have just used the Russian equivalent.
Exactly
He called him the American version of chicken

Why the fuck would he refer to Connor as a guy who gets raped in prison ?

Artem is one of the dumbest guys in the ufc, can’t believe those idiots see him as some sort of genius

Conor crying about respect is pure cringe. ooooooo he called me a chicken so now I can throw a dolly at a bus. Dumbass.

Conor and respect
they just dont fit together

is that you crying now

Always knew Lobov was Conors sidepiece.

Hell, he might be his main piece after seeing how far Dee has digressed.

So Khabib shook Conor? Isn't Conor the Psych warfare guy? Come on Artem

lol, Conor can't fight sleep! He is too busy snorting cocaine to be a great fighter again. He is going down the Ricky Hatton path of destruction.

Only difference is, Hatton's humble and grounded enough to get help.

Conor will be a fat mess in his late 30's coked out of his brain talking the same shit. Only now, his immature fans will have grown ups and disowned him by then. They too will see what everyone else sees and laugh at him.

By that time I will definitely no longer dislike him, as he will be a shadow of the man he was and deserves our pity.

All joking aside, I predict a mess for him. I hope I am wrong, because even though I dislike the guy, every child deserves a father figure in their life.

Just LOL at grown men being offended at "chicken".

Calling someone a chicken is smack talk, throwing a dolly at a bus is completely different level.

Back