So Jones needs tune up fight, and GSP doesnt?...

DC addressed this recently. He said that GSP is disciplined outside of the cage- he's been training regularly, and keeping his focus, while adding to his game.... meanwhile Jones has been partying and definitely has not gotten better in the past year.

Gsp fans 4 years ago: gsp needed to retire, he doesn't owe the guy that got robbed a rematch! He's taken so much damage from people that he would have beaten down a few years ago that this is the perfect time to walk away!

Gsp fans now: these years of running from the sport have been super charging gsp! He's better than ever!

I don't need to. I can look at his record and watch all 12 of his wins since that loss in 2007.

And conveniently ignore his loss to Hendricks.
It's okay, gsp doesn't remember it, either.

And conveniently ignore his loss to Hendricks.
It's okay, gsp doesn't remember it, either.
The Hendricks fight that he won? That one? Is that all you have? Pretty weak.

i2lzyf.jpg

i2lzyf.jpg

Yeah, the Hendricks fight where he got beaten down do badly he ran from the sport like a pussy for years until there was a weak enough champ for him to come back without having flashbacks of hendrick's power.
Note that he's scared if Woodley, too. That's a beating, there. Chased out of his sport.

Different strokes for different folks

Yeah, the Hendricks fight where he got beaten down do badly he ran from the sport like a pussy for years until there was a weak enough champ for him to come back without having flashbacks of hendrick's power.
Note that he's scared if Woodley, too. That's a beating, there. Chased out of his sport.
He stepped away from the cage after a record number of wins in title fights and the second longest reign as a title holder after defending it 9 times.

He stepped away from the cage after a record number of wins in title fights and the second longest reign as a title holder after defending it 9 times.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that that happened right after getting beaten according to most mma fans, and he only returned to fight the weakest champion of the modern age in a weight class he never competed in.
Again, keep telling yourself that.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that that happened right after getting beaten according to most mma fans

According to...? Back it up. I'll be waiting, while you dangle off of Johny's balls.

According to...? Back it up. I'll be waiting, while you dangle off of Johny's balls.

According to mma fans that don't want to tongue his French ass and all of mma media. It was unanimous until moronic bitches wanting to change history started making noise a couple years ago.

"Erm, actually it wasn't a robbery. Gsp got his ass destroyed and left the sport like a bitch, but he totally actually won! Totally!"

i2lzyf.jpg
if he was having that much trouble with Hendricks (who I agree, was the best Hendricks we have seen), then surely he would fade to current WW competition. he is taking a shot at MW and not WW because MW is simply much easier competition. At WW woodley would mop the floor with him. GSP never fought anyone as powerful, technical and smart as Woodley.

...right after getting beaten according to most mma fans

According to mma fans that don't want to tongue his French ass and all of mma media. It was unanimous until moronic bitches wanting to change history started making noise a couple years ago.

"Erm, actually it wasn't a robbery. Gsp got his ass destroyed and left the sport like a bitch, but he totally actually won! Totally!"

So...you have nothing. That's it. Can't back up your claim. Got it. If you do come up with something you can let me know, princess.

1. UFC rather not have Jones's not ready for a title fight that they want him to win.

2. GSP demanded a big fight in his return from what we've been told, and UFC doesn't expect him to stick around.

Hes not going to take any tune up fight lol. His fight will be against Dc.

TS is Jones' psychologist and knows exactly what he feels. And of course, Jones, which is undefeated, is scared of a guy who he already beat.

So many educated people on sherdog: HGH gut analysts, psychologists, etc...

Back