So Jacare vs Weidman now?

this fight would be sweet The Chris he's already been brutally Tk'od by Yoel ''Holy warrior of Jesus'' and lost due to his shenanigans vs Gayguard now a sweet submission loss would be a cherry on the sundae i would like a leglock like a kneebar have'nt seen one of those in mma in awhile

Weidman would be sent to Bellator if he loses his next one. Considering that, fighting Jacare isn't a good idea for him.

Weidman getts killed against any top 10, give him a lesser opponent. He' still my boy.

No. I don't like Weidman at all, but without a tune-up he is going to wash out of the UFC and I don't want to see that. Let him work his way back up the rankings. Give him a copy of the rule book while we're at it.

Weidman needs a winnable fight that can get him back on track. UFC needs to stop matching fighters with killer after killer once they began to lose momentum. It's really bad career management, especially for fighters with loads of potential. This match-up makes no sence, give him someone like Sam Alvey or Thiago Santos.

Both guys coming off losses. I know, Weidman's coming off 3 losses, and you might argue he needs a lesser opponent since he's fallen down the ladder a bit and faced 3 killers in a row.... maybe a Brunson or Uriah Hall... or if you wanna play that angle, Anderson Silva. Still, if it was up to me I'd probably match him up with Jacare next.
Makes sense all Weidman can beat is old Brazilians.

Man if Chris does fight Jacare I can't fault him for losing yet again. The guy literally fights the best of the best.

Would they cut the chris with 4 losses?

Chris is 32 and really needs to take a 7-8 month hiatus from cage...physically and mentally needs to heal .When you fight the guys he's been fighting (and taking a lashing especially in facial area), your durability takes a hit.

Back