So I'm at the bar

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

Per usual on FS1 fights and some kid with massive acne scars turns to me after Wonderboy wins and says, "I'd love to fight that guy."
"Really? Why's that?" Is all I could muster.
"Doesn't look like he likes to be hit in the face."
All I could say in response was, "well he just destroyed the former champ in less than 1 round. Don't think you'd reach his face."

Is this really the thought that goes through the average casual fan's head? Shit is driving me nuts. I need to kill this pint and go play some Dark Souls.

I absolutely adore drunk sports bar MMA fans. You've never even begun to discuss MMA until you have to argue down three elderly black ladies going on about Correia's power.

Sounds like this guy's weird way of expressing his jealousy of people without acne scars.

Sounds like he is up for a challenge and you are 16% bitchass

I love people who think they understand how to fight because they sucker punched some guy one time.

These are the people who deserve to get their wish.

I'm currently working a project, inviting my roommate's younger brother to watch MMA with me. He had to work tonight though.

He is almost? 20.. He's young, annoying, stupid and very big but I really enjoy watching MMA through his virgin eyes. "Why isn't he punching him?!" "I'd just take that guy down". There was a time when I'd go "you know, they don't want to get hit right?" but now I enjoy watching this guy become more and more savvy without any influence.

I'm currently working a project, inviting my roommate's younger brother to watch MMA with me. He had to work tonight though.

He is almost? 20.. He's young, annoying, stupid and very big but I really enjoy watching MMA through his virgin eyes. "Why isn't he punching him?!" "I'd just take that guy down". There was a time when I'd go "you know, they don't want to get hit right?" but now I enjoy watching this guy become more and more savvy without any influence.
Haha that sounds like a fun project to observe.

Per usual on FS1 fights and some kid with massive acne scars turns to me after Wonderboy wins and says, "I'd love to fight that guy."
All I could say in response was, "well he just destroyed the former champ in less than 1 round. Don't think you'd reach his face."

Is this really the thought that goes through the average casual fan's head? Shit is driving me nuts. I need to kill this pint and go play some Dark Souls.

That's my favorite shit. I LOVE gettin drunk and listening to some dildo talk about how "GSP is gay cause he lays on people." "He's looks like Van Damme, why doesn't he fight like him? I think Van Damme would kick his ass." Actual quotes from a drunk dildo at a bar in Portland.

ignorant fans will be ignorant. you should have marched in there with a set of Ornstein's armor

I absolutely adore drunk sports bar MMA fans. You've never even begun to discuss MMA until you have to argue down three elderly black ladies going on about Correia's power.

All I can see is those old black ladies from Dawg Fight they keep interviewing for no reason.

That acne scarred kid is probably some misfit loner who has grandiose idea about himself.

Back